Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

short2ride

need leather jacket and layers!
I have both and last time I had 3 layers plus leather. :cry: I guess i am getting older...
anyhu, changing locations? if you guys think of North York or somewhere in the central north, I am in. closer the better for me. Also gonna heat pack myself...

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
There was that place Top Gun near 404&16th Ave I think that we all went to back in Sept. It was a pretty central location and had good burgers and fries.

Not sure if that works ok for others.

short2ride

It works for me, as long as I don't go too much south. I am happy to oblige. coming up at low temp is a nightmare.

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
There was that place Top Gun near 404&16th Ave I think that we all went to back in Sept. It was a pretty central location and had good burgers and fries.

Not sure if that works ok for others.
Top Gun Burger16 Vogell Rd Unit 3, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K4

Relax

I have both and last time I had 3 layers plus leather. :cry: I guess i am getting older...
anyhu, changing locations? if you guys think of North York or somewhere in the central north, I am in. closer the better for me. Also gonna heat pack myself...

For cold weather, a windproof layer is a must - all that insulation won't help with cold air circulating. Try wearing a windbreaker over or under your leather, but on top of your other layers. Or switch from leather to windproof/waterproof textile. The other option is go 12v heated liner as close to your skin as possible.

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Have fun! Way too cold for me, and I got a ton of work around the house :(

V-Tom

Site Supporter
Would love to go but I'm changing addresses and have a lot of packing to do with little time to do it.

Maybe next week if it's still on?

..Tom

sburns

Shoot I think I got here too early!!

Sent from the Moon!

Top Bottom