Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

Wednesday October 13, 2021
Gladiator Burger
6039 ERIN MILLS PARKWAY, UNIT #2
MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5N 0G5

Menu
This one is so close I may just take the car lol. It’ll take me longer to gear up then get there.

Oh shoot I may actually show up to this week's. My favourite gelato place is opening their new store next door to Gladiator on Wednesday.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
damn, VIP this week!

damn, VIP this week!
That's right, downtown elite about to crash your party! I'll be sure to wax my 'stache and pre-submit my questions to the restaurant on the origins and diet of their beef.
Damn, and my kid got a hockey practice, otherwise I would ride 75 hours in traffic to Mississauga to meet the legend!
Prolly for the best, I don't know if the westies could handle both of us invading their territory at the same time. 🤣

That's right, downtown elite about to crash your party! I'll be sure to wax my 'stache and pre-submit my questions to the restaurant on the origins and diet of their beef.

Prolly for the best, I don't know if the westies could handle both of us invading their territory at the same time.
Now I'm rethinking my plans to join this as well...

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Might make it. What time do we meet again? Can't stay long due to family hinderance...hmm i mean obligations

Prolly for the best, I don't know if the westies could handle both of us invading their territory at the same time.

Several of us have encountered you invading our territory this year. I think it's a moth to a flame situation. Don't deny the calling. All are welcome, none can resist.

That said, I may have to show up to maintain some balance in the force.

Back
Top Bottom