Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

can we get more places out in the West end next year, closer to Milton? I'm not one for riding at night in the dark as the glare from oncoming headlights really bothers me...just a thought :D
we had a bunch in the west end :(

i tried to alternate every week around the city.

lasik?

@Evoex maybe I'm missing something however I saw a few in Concord and Etobicoke which I don't consider west end, sorry...I do see one in Mississauga on October 13 though, so I'll try to make that one... 🤗

@Evoex maybe I'm missing something however I saw a few in Concord and Etobicoke which I don't consider west end, sorry...I do see one in Mississauga on October 13 though, so I'll try to make that one... 🤗
Yeah Mississauga/Etobicoke would be what I consider west end 😂

Never looked it up before and just realized that Georgina, Brock, and Clarington are part of the GTA. It makes sense due to them falling into the broader regions of Durham and York. Kinda glad no burger meets are in Beaverton.
994px-Greater_toronto_area_map-de.svg.png

Never looked it up before and just realized that Georgina, Brock, and Clarington are part of the GTA. It makes sense due to them falling into the broader regions of Durham and York. Kinda glad no burger meets are in Beaverton.
994px-Greater_toronto_area_map-de.svg.png
I learned of Beavorton/Brock located within the GTA earlier in the summer from the photo tag game. Clarington's extent as well, east of the 115 too. Surprising how actually big the GTA is...

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

I thought I saw one in Waterdown or Dundas on the original schedule, which I was looking forward to. But then we had to put it all on hold.

I thought I saw one in Waterdown or Dundas on the original schedule, which I was looking forward to. But then we had to put it all on hold.
waterdown was never on the list, dundas was probably downtown.

If I can get away for a few hrs, I'll come out and try that mac n cheese.

edit: wife is working late and I'm watching the kid - have fun

Last edited:
It’s five minutes away from me - I’ll be there!

And yes, parking can be a problem. I can suggest a backup plan, if parking would not be available - Ted Reeve Arena parking lot across the street.

Back
Top Bottom