Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

The one on Victoria Park south of Sheppard ??? Is that still there ???

Wow, we used to go there after a good night out back in the ‘80s .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
still there

Sorry if this is a stupid question however do we just ride there on our own, eat then leave?...or is there a group ride there and back?

Sorry if this is a stupid question however do we just ride there on our own, eat then leave?...or is there a group ride there and back?
no planned rides as of yet.

i imagine people will ride in together where they can. i do know a bunch of people will probably be interested in a ride after..but likely quite spirited.

Last edited:

i imagine people will ride in together where they can. i do know a bunch of people will probably be interested in a ride after..but likely quite spirited.

Yes let's go go go

I'll probably skip the group rides.

The only heat I want during these meets is inside my hamburger meat. ?

Due to the craptastic forecast on Wednesday we will be meeting on Tuesday (tomorrow) for those that want to make it out, looks like a nice night.

Gladiator Burger & Steak @7.30pm​

Address: 6039 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5N 0G5
Phone: (905) 858-8777

The one on Victoria Park south of Sheppard ??? Is that still there ???

Wow, we used to go there after a good night out back in the ‘80s .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow johnnys, that brings back memory's of the 80s and the good ole days of street racing

So just to be clear, we are not going to be carrying over any hurt feelings into the parking lot.

There used to be a place on dundas just west of Kipling on the south side. They had awesome burgers. I forgot the name of it

There used to be a place on dundas just west of Kipling on the south side. They had awesome burgers. I forgot the name of it
oh lord, Apache Buger?

That’s North side, still there! The one across the road turned into Starbucks years ago
oh Red Cabin or something.

Apache is overpriced and underwhelming

I’ve not been to the Apache for many years, they used to have good food.

Cycle world used to be just up the street. I bought a VTX 1300 from them back in the day

LOL! I was going to joke about how this place didn't make your list either. Been there once and never again. It's as if anyone who priases the place never had anything better than a Maple Leaf frozen burger (the original thin ones).

Back
Top Bottom