Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

What are you talking about? Isn't that what the fight club quarry is for at the south end of the parking lot?

Looks like there will be popcorn served along with the burgers at this meet-up...

jackson_pop_corn.gif

LOL! I was going to joke about how this place didn't make your list either. Been there once and never again. It's as if anyone who priases the place never had anything better than a Maple Leaf frozen burger (the original thin ones).
I guess you've never been to the place in the early yrs?

FYI, there's a 7-Eleven 1 minute away at the corner of Erin Mills and Battleford. Slurpees pair well with their sanwiches. The trick will be bringing it back on your bike though.

I guess you've never been to the place in the early yrs?
No. I heard about the place in the 80's, but never got around to actually trying it until a bout 10 years ago.

Apache is overpriced and underwhelming
10+ some years ago used to be great. Portions were as big as the flavor. Line out the door even past midnight. Those days are gone. Just think, they had such an amazing rep that 10 years since switching to terrible frozen patties and people still remember the name.

10+ some years ago used to be great. Portions were as big as the flavor. Line out the door even past midnight. Those days are gone. Just think, they had such an amazing rep that 10 years since switching to terrible frozen patties and people still remember the name.
id say even 10 years ago it was meh.

more like early to mid 2000's they were still OK. onion rings are still pretty bomb if you have a hankering for massive greasy rings though.

I've got a soft spot for the Fire Pit when it was at the corner of Dixie andDundas. Since it moved to Hurontario and Brittania, I've only been maybe once a year. It's not technically far, but sure feels like it when you're starting at Lakeshore. Being out of sight, out of mind doesn't help.

Hey @Evoex have you contacted these these places to see if they're willing to offer any specials for the bikers? Might sweeten the deal for others on the fence, and it's good marketing for them.

Hey @Evoex have you contacted these these places to see if they're willing to offer any specials for the bikers? Might sweeten the deal for others on the fence, and it's good marketing for them.
haven't yet, wanted to see how popular it looked to be.

Not coming tomorrow due to weather

Sorry

I am worried about this too. Is there a google doc EvoX can set up to get an idea of the # of attendees?

I am worried about this too. Is there a google doc EvoX can set up to get an idea of the # of attendees?
Worried about? 5 million people showing up? I don't think so, at least for awhile. For now most places are takeout anyways so we'd be eating outside in the fresh air.

Obviously i expect everyone to do what they feel is necessary to feel safe and anyone attending should respect the wishes of others.

I won’t have my lipstick on because I’m not even home yet

Passing on this one but will definitely make it out at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a good turnout for the short notice, was great to put some faces to the names.

Thanks Evoex for putting this meet together

Back
Top Bottom