Weather | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Well this is strange ....not a single forecast below freezing from this Sunday forward to end of Dec ...and some double digits.

That was loud thunderstorm last night, at least in my area.

A good dumping of rain that would require me needing to dump some pool water tomorrow would be OK. I've been fighting with my salt water system for the last 2 weeks, the generator was constantly complaining about the salt level being too low. Kept adding salt....2900ppm...3000ppm, 3200ppm, 3300ppm....and still complaining about low salt.

Finally discovered that it's not the salt level, it's the damn system itself was borked. Now I'm pretty sure my salt level is too high and I'm going to need to do a partial flush. Won't know for sure until I get the new system hooked up and running tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nothing in St. Kitts last night and just a short shower tonight.
No high winds, no hail and no torrential downpours as was predicted.

nippy out - chillier than it looks ? still people buying ice cream at the Forks - cagers. don't see other bikes - oops there goes someone in a tshirt on a sport bike ....suckered by the sun.

Yeah who turned the heat off, and put on the fan!! Had to put the liner back in the leather jacket.

i just got back from a walk and it felt like i was walking into a gale storm...the sun is definitely deceiving...

Last edited:
Stinking hot and dry as a fart, can't imagine being in Toronto right now,
unless I was on Toronto Island that would be pretty cool, I bet there are no bugs there too.

I've never had to pump out so much pool water. The last big storm (a few weeks ago) I had to pump out 8" of water. Right now I am back to the top of the skimmer being at the water line, any more rain and I'll need to pump out more (and fix the chemicals that are normally once a year problems).
Wow.. I'm pumping water into the swimming hole - wind, evap and more use this year than the last 5 combined. I removed the tree canopy over the pool in the spring so it gets all day sun (vs no sun). It's turning into a hot tub - the heater's been off for a week, its risen from 80 to 85. My sprinklers are pumping nightly and my grass is slowly getting bronze.

Wow.. I'm pumping water into the swimming hole - wind, evap and more use this year than the last 5 combined. I removed the tree canopy over the pool in the spring so it gets all day sun (vs no sun). It's turning into a hot tub - the heater's been off for a week, its risen from 80 to 85. My sprinklers are pumping nightly and my grass is slowly getting bronze.
Pool was 87 yesterday. Havent run the heater for many weeks. Good thing you cant really swim in a backyard pool, they are only good for lounging.

Fish are biting ? that's new,
they must be done nesting or something.

Stinking hot and dry as a fart, can't imagine being in Toronto right now,
unless I was on Toronto Island that would be pretty cool, I bet there are no bugs there too.
It sucks right now, drinking heaps of water just to stop from getting dehydrated, forget about going outside. But will go for a quick run on the bike later in the evening.

I have to top it up every day. Heater is off, pool is 86. My rain barrel I use for topping up is still bone dry. No complaints though, good year to own a pool with this heat and covid shite.

Back
Top Bottom