Weather | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

What a lovely riding day. Down at Port Dover for a perch feed.
Stunning day. mid 20s no wind...get out there.

Ya I know what you mean, I had to pass 3 cars that got in my way :|

Nother lovely day and my shoulder is killing me :( Damn....getting old sucks.
Your shoulder hurts but your neck knees and back are still fine? <- keep riding, it gets far worse.

Incredible day for a ride!

I just went up through Caledon, across through Orangeville, down to the Forks of the Credit for a couple of passes through then back home to Bolton through Brampton. 3 hour round trip, perfect weather and bikes everywhere...if you haven't been out yet don't let this perfect day pass you by.

Now you are making me feel guilty ...maybe a midnight ride is in order - I was going to go to the forks and work but figured too busy ...how was it?

Your shoulder hurts but your neck knees and back are still fine? <- keep riding, it gets far worse

Brat .....partner thinks part of my shoulder problem is my neck and I know it's tangled up with a known carpal tunnel issue. Long cramped flights and snoozing on a stone bench at Honolulu Airport didn't help tho I felt fine when I got home ....side effects showed up on the Saturday ride tho I did get my perch snack at Dover
Frustrating as really enjoying the CB500x ...430 lb bike that somehow is rock stable at speed. So effortless to ride but hand/arm just gets sore too quick. :(

Last edited:
Now you are making me feel guilty ...maybe a midnight ride is in order - I was going to go to the forks and work but figured too busy ...how was it?

I was in the area just after the lunch hour. More than usual foot traffic, lots of cars/bikes parked but once away from the crowd traffic was light and moving at a good pace for the most part.

Brat .....partner thinks part of my shoulder problem is my neck and I know it's tangled up with a known carpal tunnel issue. Long cramped flights and snoozing on a stone bench at Honolulu Airport didn't help tho I felt fine when I got home ....side effects showed up on the Saturday ride tho I did get my perch snack at Dover
Frustrating as really enjoying the CB500x ...430 lb bike that somehow is rock stable at speed. So effortless to ride but hand/arm just gets sore too quick. :(
Maybe try rotating the bars a little more forward or back, or try bar risers. I have a lot of trouble with my shoulder and left arm, carpal tunnel as well, bar height and position is everything.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Thanks -not just the bike that's the problem ...shoulder arm and hand are malfunctioning.

Gorgeous day it turned out to be tho not crowded at the forks. Only 12 this morning.

Shoulder a bit better on this ride ...nice up at the Forks....fair few bikes ..nice to be not so crowded.

Big drop from almost constant all day riding in June and early July down to 60km a couple times a week.
I'm riding the CB500x without a windscreen at the moment so making use of the nice days.

careful out there

KqvAnOLiauigSpG5YAkAAR8KWssOf17FroLbwbXznA2lBYyUWk0G1AVHtMTp7Kiy2zAeQ8XWwbVOJ8HiLkw5pWepVE11OP7loDmfjiFxg8rnnAq_5gmnLBGQZItjEArHaSUcEL44TAC42zka_IYGvGOYKUilBED79UMrIgl0jayYMGoRel38C4zHNzT5lQtqe2R9SIzfKzlqJpktwqOQCztLgdcoF-NDnCMRXcvRgh3bIZfx0INAdbBogLdRI8VkMgxqdiPMPDocnQUbeSyPAytrUJUNod17eWrELBW0uWl75htuD_tBnoq4oZnLkUYyHJBjiSoPifw8HdA3XujAVqTk_rkn9EUH3yAnhU-qoQ-uBJ7WAxz2aVMGDsbQCuEbrFG43bYSHKWdp1h8d8DAs-ZEvtSinqurMPer8QKz-GrG-JY9O3SjjApC4dD3RBTjtWYe5kzQzXLNYDtcEX6edfKN5WAUbHYuz1i3fjnrlBrz6hkru1JH3fNPjENnDlh9uYziJlkaIv6eM4u0LxuI-AM2KH5KiGMnLhyedDCCBxWVlvHGLXrar9GulPrUUfP9H4FU73CWlG5CHjpsqFYw5-HHQsCrTPXVuA8vJ0J_qAvf6zEzHPtUc6q48VOoUuq1pR0ati0zdI60l6Wa3EOjQHlbPRrrzfpPWOlXcgl2uf9FCvbcdyyY8vw=w1148-h930-no

Don't care I'm going riding tomorrow anyway, bring it on.

If it's freezing rain I might worry.
Pretty near froze during Saturdays Kearney trial, air was warm but the rain was c-c-c-cold.

Back
Top Bottom