Weather | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Weather posts in here.

Today was a reminder of what I'll ride in over the Rogers pass next week. Was definitely under dressed today ...mostly chiily hands. Heated glove liners will cure that.
12 with a bit of rain but first service for the CB500x is done and bike ready to fly.

11 and grey this morning

26 and sunny now at the Forks and I'm over dressed. I think the front went by above us.

Black flies were not as bad today for some strange reason, strong rain just started.
:mad: Didn't ride today cause they predicted severe thunderstorms.
Two things about thunderstorms, they blow over and they usually happen later in the day ymmv.

My years of commuting downtown makes me cautious of doing rush hour in a thunderstorm if I don't have to.....ie my commute is not on my dime currently.

I've always liked riding in the rain as long as I can stay relatively dry and warm.

Riding in the rain when you are dry and warm is great....commuting is a different story. Cagers are bad enough in the dry...add in rain and commuting.....

Weird....radar says I'm surrounded by nasties but the sun is out, Well think I'll take advantage of that dry window and head home from Hockley....fed and coffeed :D

Pouring in Oakville atm. Was Sunny 10 mins ago. Thundering now too.

Ride safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got home dry with one huge splotch of water that came out of the sky >> ?
of course left the bike out and everything got soaked cept me.

Last edited:
Will be a nice ride to Bancroft today.:) Perfect temps.

Great riding day. I've been out since just after lunch, have clocked over 200km today. Don't want to but need to head home soon, getting a touch chilly now but still best day so far this season.

Got around 400KM in today, went up to Northeys Bay Road with my wife and a few friends and then wiggled around in the outback on the trip back. Was nice to finally have some decent weather. Didn't get as warm as was forecasted just yesterday, but at least we managed 12 hours without rain.

Over 4000KM so far this year. Considering the **** start I won't complain I guess.

Great day yesterday. 625kms. So many bikes on the roads.

Back
Top Bottom