Weather | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Fog was nasty this morning, left home around 6:15, the soup was so thick the traffic signals were barely visible from 100'. The mornings are also getting a touch chilli.

Up at the Forks - lovely in the sun but yeah just a bit chilly in the shade. Still gorgeous day and lots of bikes out. Looks okay til noon tomorrow but some rain after that.

wow ...thought I was going to the dentist and doctor in rain instead it's cooking out here. 29!!!
lots of people at the Forks including me

It's beautiful out! I wanted to ride today but I finish at 9pm tonight, it'll be thunderstorms by then

It's beautiful out! I wanted to ride today but I finish at 9pm tonight, it'll be thunderstorms by then
they're about to start right about now. looking doomy-gloomy out there

They have started. Just got home... wet!

Was out all day today until just before the showers started. Good timing. Beautiful riding - almost certainly the last day that we'll have that's in the high 30's with the humidex - glad I was able to enjoy it on 2 wheels.

Just finished building the sections for this weekend (y)
is some fierce slippery in the woods today. I hope they are wrong about this Sunday forecast.
Not that it matters, we don't quit because of weather :/ it just gets crash-e-er.

Was out all day today until just before the showers started. Good timing. Beautiful riding - almost certainly the last day that we'll have that's in the high 30's with the humidex - glad I was able to enjoy it on 2 wheels.
It was HOT today. It's rare that I don' wear a MC jacket -- today I offed my jacket because the heat was on. riding thru TO on my FJR gave me four bars -- enough to BBQ chicken wings on my motor.

Nippy enough to switch to the fall gloves and some neck warmth but okay with warmer layers and textile jacket.

Very nice at the Forks in the sun and lots of bikes out tho bit more bundled up riders.

Hands were a bit chilly ..maybe time to put the Barkbusters on or switch to the heated glove liners

Nicely warmer tomorrow and whole week looks good :D

40+ degrees here in Alabama. Almost wishing I was back home, but not quite.

Did a nice 550KM adventure with some friends today. Went out to Bon Echo, up to Bancroft, and then back down and around.

Was pretty nipply at 8AM when we rolled out and it was 4c. Thankfully we both have the heated vests we bought in the group buy here some time back - just keeping your core body temperature up makes a massive difference in your extremities. Our $20 heated grips kept the fingers comfy along with good gloves.

My wife put her rain gear on for the last bit home....back down below 10 again which after a long day riding in the cool temps up north felt damned chilly again.

Will probably be the last time my wife's bike leaves the garage this year.

Myself, business as normal. ;)

Today was nice :cool:
oct5arden.jpg
hope it's this nice tomorrow :|

Did a nice 550KM adventure with some friends today. Went out to Bon Echo, up to Bancroft, and then back down and around.

Was pretty nipply at 8AM when we rolled out and it was 4c. Thankfully we both have the heated vests we bought in the group buy here some time back - just keeping your core body temperature up makes a massive difference in your extremities. Our $20 heated grips kept the fingers comfy along with good gloves.

My wife put her rain gear on for the last bit home....back down below 10 again which after a long day riding in the cool temps up north felt damned chilly again.

Will probably be the last time my wife's bike leaves the garage this year.

Myself, business as normal. ;)

I got 250km yesterday morning as well. Started at 6:30 am, heated grips were on high. Lots of layering was needed. Most impressed with my alpinestar drystar pants which kept me warm all morning.

The trial was brutal hard partly because it rained right at start time, 29 riders
cool.png
scores were high lots of crashes,
but it did get easier as the day went on and we started finding ways to get around the impossible parts.
biggrin.png
I won first in Grand Veteran class with 84 points lost yaaa... that's a lot of 5's and 3's :| but I had a lot of cleans too.
Apparently we set the D and B lines up a little too hard.

Jordan Szoke took first today with 66 points,
Jon English 76, Brian Wojnaroski 122, Kevin Cordy 124
Jake Stapleton rode the Advanced line with 77 faults
Some serious impressive rides today (y)

Saturday was nice riding. Put the liner in my jacket and pulled out the old winter helmet and things were fine, ran a loop around Simcoe and Cooch, not the most interesting roads but the riding company was good.

The soil was easy to work.I planted tulips and milkweed.:(

Back
Top Bottom