Weather | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Almost 3 inches of snow here.

I went outside today and I felt something... not sure what the word I am looking for is... it could be.. warmth... :oops:

I went outside today and I felt something... not sure what the word I am looking for is... it could be.. warmth... :oops:
This is all your fault. We’re supposed to enjoy it silently!!!

Drove down to pick up the new bike.
Car was coated with brine after I got back. Couldn't see out of the outside mirrors, it was so bad.
It was necessary, as I found when I pulled into an ice rink/gas station that morning.
Won't be out on either bike until it rains.

Drove down to pick up the new bike.
Car was coated with brine after I got back. Couldn't see out of the outside mirrors, it was so bad.
It was necessary, as I found when I pulled into an ice rink/gas station that morning.
Won't be out on either bike until it rains.
I must have missed it... what kind of bike did you get?

So we have another storm warning today. Let's see if its anything like the pre-holiday storm it will be nothing, at least it wasn't around Toronto.

We got a real big dump just before xmas. The ground is white here but not enough to get out snow toys. I had hopes when I got up because big flakes were coming down but that's stopped now.
That said I went out yesterday to get gas for the snorunner.

Today would be the perfect ski day....
I'll let you know. Heading out with the kids after school. They were out last night too. My wife is probably going to take lessons next year so she can keep up with them. She is a parallel slider and doesn't want to learn carving from me. Oldest one is starting to learn carving, youngest snowplows but cruises comfortably and in control at 30-40 km/h. Sometimes the little one goes faster but then loses some stability and control so we discourage it.

Edit:
Pretty good conditions. Last night in the storm was more fun for the kids. We get in about 10 runs and then need to come home and make dinner.

Last edited:
Crazy weather. Stepped outside to the garage to grab some stuff hands became instantly cold. Rarely happens to me. Glad I don't really have to go anywhere.
And next week it goes up to +6 at least in TO.

I look forward to these rare cold days.

Did you know at -20, a steel fence post tastes just like bacon?

Crazy weather. Stepped outside to the garage to grab some stuff hands became instantly cold. Rarely happens to me. Glad I don't really have to go anywhere.
And next week it goes up to +6 at least in TO.
I grabbed the kids from school as I didnt have faith the poor bus could get up the nearby big hill. At least that had them in car seats. Whiteouts there and back but i had no issues with hill (mostly because I'm not driving a bus with all-seasons)

Kids and I went skiing for almost two hours and then they got cold. I had fun. So few people on the hill. I'll take this over a line for the lift any day. Today was the 23rd time I've been out this year. A few times without kids but normally both with a couple times with one or the other.

Last edited:
I grabbed the kids from school as I didnt have faith the poor bus could get up the nearby big hill. At least that had them in car seats. Whiteouts there and back but i had no issues with hill (mostly because I'm not driving a bus with all-seasons)

Kids and I went skiing for almost two hours and then they got cold. I had fun. So few people on the hill. I'll take this over a line for the lift any day. Today was the 23rd time I've been out this year.
Nice I always use to ski on cold freezing days. The sun is always out.
I take it you have seasons passes.

Back
Top Bottom