I took up barebow a couple of years ago... 'Even took a lesson.
'Shooting a 35-40lb set up a buddy who's way more into archery put together for me... He's pretty serious about it, I'm not.
It's a thing I do for a bit of fun in the winter...
I took up barebow a couple of years ago... 'Even took a lesson.
'Shooting a 35-40lb set up a buddy who's way more into archery put together for me... He's pretty serious about it, I'm not.
It's a thing I do for a bit of fun in the winter...
My draw weight is 50lbs. It’s not easy, but that’s what you need for larger game.
My son is an experienced bow hunter, he pulls 65lbs and has never missed on a kill shot. Bears, caribou, moose… and when he goes to my place in Florida, wild boar.
Always a bunch of online bitching about Vortex but all that i have had is good experience with their glass.
Have had sights, binoculars and a spotter all good.
Always a bunch of online bitching about Vortex but all that i have had is good experience with their glass.
Have had sights, binoculars and a spotter all good.
They are very decent scopes for what they cost.. decent glass, decent features, decent quality. They're no Swarovski, but I ain't spending that kind of cake on a scope for shootin' gophers...
Vortex has a reasonably local/accessable presence....They have an office in Guelph.
'Buddy of mine once dropped his spotting scope onto a concrete floor and ruined it...
We drove up to the Vortex office, turned in the busted scope... They looked at it and when they determined it wasn't worth fixing they just gave him a new one.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.