We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

I am better with a bow. Had some fun shooting 3d deer targets this afternoon, 8 for 10 kill shots at 30 yards.


I took up barebow a couple of years ago... 'Even took a lesson.
'Shooting a 35-40lb set up a buddy who's way more into archery put together for me... He's pretty serious about it, I'm not.
It's a thing I do for a bit of fun in the winter...
 
I took up barebow a couple of years ago... 'Even took a lesson.
'Shooting a 35-40lb set up a buddy who's way more into archery put together for me... He's pretty serious about it, I'm not.
It's a thing I do for a bit of fun in the winter...
My draw weight is 50lbs. It’s not easy, but that’s what you need for larger game.

My son is an experienced bow hunter, he pulls 65lbs and has never missed on a kill shot. Bears, caribou, moose… and when he goes to my place in Florida, wild boar.
 
New glass... gophers don't stand a chance (once I learn MRAD... I've always been a MilDot guy)

soWKtBT.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom