Walking Dead (Spoliers) | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walking Dead (Spoliers)

Re: Walking Dead

Probably since Merle is pretty much the only candidate to mirror the "Governor" character.

I was thinking the same thing when they first encountered the bandits outside the bar and one of them said something like "I'm not going back to face him with that news"...

Some of the story follows the original but a lot of it goes in a different direction.

I was surprised to see Shane lasted so long since Carl kills him (to defend Rick) early in the story.... maybe that's Shane's fate later on.

Probably since Merle is pretty much the only candidate to mirror the "Governor" character.

I was thinking the same thing when they first encountered the bandits outside the bar and one of them said something like "I'm not going back to face him with that news"...

Some of the story follows the original but a lot of it goes in a different direction.

I was surprised to see Shane lasted so long since Carl kills him (to defend Rick) early in the story.... maybe that's Shane's fate later on.

some other dude been cast so merle is not the gov.

So it's going to run that long....

Wasn't sure if it was since the timeline is all squed.

People dying or living in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thought for a while there it was abridged to fit into two or three seasons tops.

All the stuff happening right now should be after they are at the Prison no?

It's not a bad show, but I think they're on the right track with season 2. Season 1 was just a mess of characters and whenever one got killed off, the reaction was "meh" as they didn't take the time to develop them. I agree that the search for Sophia took a little too long, but that's my only complaint with Season 2. Note for the survivalists: suppressed .22LR (subsonic rounds) with red dot FTW. When on sale, ammo can be like $0.02 per round, it's already quiet and when you put a suppressor on, it'll be whisperin', and red dot means easier target acquisition, while not killing the battery as bad as holo sights :cool:

Why surpressed? lol
Definitely don't want .22. I would need something bigger especially when they don't have feelings. I would need something that can do some bone damage so it would affect the speed they would come at me. Maybe a .45?

I believe Rick is carrying a .357 Magnum, lol. Looks like a big gun

Why surpressed? lol
Definitely don't want .22. I would need something bigger especially when they don't have feelings. I would need something that can do some bone damage so it would affect the speed they would come at me. Maybe a .45?

Colt Python ftw

Colt Python .357 mag

800px-WalkingDead-ColtPyhonFence.jpg

A good zombie kit would consist of a few guns, with emphasis on reliability and lots of ammo.

Personally...

.338 Lupua for long range

.556 H&K AR set up light and short for mid range

Kel Tec KSG 12 Gauge for a filler

.40 Glock for a sidearm

The group dynamic is a fail IMO as well. Think lord of the flies.

Small hit and run party of no more than 3-4 would be my config. and everything would be considered hostile and a target of oppertunity.

Sorry, but humanity is out the door. It's SOTF when the world goes to hell and y'all "holdin up in a cosco" would be my first feed :)

I didnt like how the zombie was able to rip open dales chest so easily. I mean, he couldn't pull his leg out of the mud, but he can rip open a guys chest?

Colt Python .357 mag

A good zombie kit would consist of a few guns, with emphasis on reliability and lots of ammo.

Personally...

.338 Lupua for long range

.556 H&K AR set up light and short for mid range

Kel Tec KSG 12 Gauge for a filler

.40 Glock for a sidearm

The group dynamic is a fail IMO as well. Think lord of the flies.

Small hit and run party of no more than 3-4 would be my config. and everything would be considered hostile and a target of oppertunity.

Sorry, but humanity is out the door. It's SOTF when the world goes to hell and y'all "holdin up in a cosco" would be my first feed :)

I would add a sawed off shotty to my list. Just incase a zombie is that ugly I want to do some cosmetic configuration :)

<<serious note>> Just in case that zombie refuse to die, lol

Google the KEL TEC.

Looks like a standard size barrel to me. Unless I am missing something

Looks like a standard size barrel to me. Unless I am missing something

You're missing that it's a bullpup so even though it's a 18.5 inch barrel it's only 26 inches in length total.

15 rounds with two 7 round chambers means you can switch on the fly from slugs to shot.

Personally I would use that over a sawed off and it's limited range/ brutally short spread pattern.

I didnt like how the zombie was able to rip open dales chest so easily. I mean, he couldn't pull his leg out of the mud, but he can rip open a guys chest?

At first I thought it was the chest it was going through, but then it looked like an evisceration of sorts i.e. just through the belly (through the chest heart and lungs would have been visible; all I saw was greater intestine, etc.)

You're missing that it's a bullpup so even though it's a 18.5 inch barrel it's only 26 inches in length total.

But don't you want a shorter barrel than a 26" barrel?
Because I want a "sawed off". The Keltec still have a long barrel compared to this
%28Sawed_Off%29.jpg

But don't you want a shorter barrel than a 26" barrel?
Because I want a "sawed off". The Keltec still have a long barrel compared to this

The entire Kel tec is 26 inches, not the barrel.

I get what you are saying if it's for a finishing shot but thats pretty limited. You have to hump it, plus ammo just for the 1 in 1000 times you might fire it.

That SO you posted is good to maybe 10 meters against a human sized target.

Why surpressed? lol

Who's gonna carry all that ammo? .22LR to the head does the job and is nice and quiet so you don't attract any z's or humans. For backup I'd get a reliable service sidearm like the Zastava EZ9 (100,000rds and all the parts are still within factory specs, machine gun barrel alloy ftw). My shotty of choice would be the Saiga-12, mag-fed semi-auto. However, as a regular workhorse, a semi-auto .22LR can't be beat - ammo's dirt cheap, feather-light and easy to find everywhere. Of course, that's assuming your marksmanship is up to snuff :cool:

Back
Top Bottom