Walking Dead (Spoliers) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walking Dead (Spoliers)

Re: Walking Dead

I saw the trailer for the next episode and he and the blonde girl is planning to relieve Rick as a leader, lol. Should be interesting, provided they almost kill each other.

But I still don't get it, if u don't agree with the group so much, form your own group.

Another gripe I have with the concept is why are they seeking refuge on a farm? Shouldn't they be settling in something more secure? Something with bars in the windows at least?
If it were me, I'll seek refuge in a prison. Designed to keep ppl in, good enough to keep zombies out. A vault would be nice too

There's some more interesting characters and locations coming up if you go by the books, although Shane was taken out earlier.

The Walking Dead is an awesome show.. 1st season was great. I do feel though that everything that happened in the first half of the second season could of been condensed into 3 episodes opposed to like 8. The second season is starting to pick up now but really, not much has happened. Its kind of hard to have a lot happen when they are stuck on the farm.

I know the show is different to the graphic novels but Rick needs to become the badass he is suppose to be. He's starting to toughen up though.

Speaking of badassess, Eastbound and Down started back up too.. Kenny F-in Powers.

Last edited by a moderator:

I really hope season 2 is the calm before the storm.

While I alternate between wanting to drop kick Shane in the nads and agreeing with more of his basic instincts I really really want something to eat Lori already. Was cheering for the zombie coming through the window only to have sweat victory ripped from my grasp.

Great show, but I agree with most of the people here, the first half of this season sucked. Getting interesting now though.

I prefer to call this show the "The Running Dead"....fastest damn zombies I've ever seen...good show though.

Most shows have a lot of politics involved. Just like "Lost" they normally have to deal with the Network telling them to prolong the show to get more ads and having no definite time to end the show. So the writers are thrown off on how to wrap up the conclusion. I hope they really conclude the story well, unlike Lost

I hear ya. I just think it could've easily been done in a more entertaining way. After all, it is a zombie show. Stalling the series at a farm for so long--whatever the reason--is more likely to lose viewer interest and advertising revenue.

I liked season 1, anywhere to see season 2?

Great movie !

Walkind dead , great show....

What do you guys think of spartacus?

Spartacus is LEGIT!!! It sucks Andy Whitfield got cancer and died just when his career was starting to take off...
Also in 28 days later they're not zombies. They're humans infected with some monkey disease.

Spartacus is LEGIT!!! It sucks Andy Whitfield got cancer and died just when his career was starting to take off...
Also in 28 days later they're not zombies. They're humans infected with some monkey disease.

A zombie movie is a zombie movie. They've got to explain why people who are killed by zombies come back as zombies, somehow. Favourites are virus, 'space infection', vodon or other black magic. The "Resident Evil" franchise is little more than high tech zombie movies. They even imply that it's a virus, in "The Walking Dead", though I'm told they're a little more vague in the graphic novel (never read it).

What do you guys think of spartacus?

First 2 seasons were excellent. I'm trying really really hard to look past the change in characters this season, honestly having a hard time overriding the disconnect. Also not feeling the sudden brightness. It's lost a lot of the graphic novel feel for me and that's one of the thing's I loved.

Another gripe I have with the concept is why are they seeking refuge on a farm? Shouldn't they be settling in something more secure? Something with bars in the windows at least?
If it were me, I'll seek refuge in a prison. Designed to keep ppl in, good enough to keep zombies out. A vault would be nice too

I agree with the prison but the farm is working so far. Plus with a prison you have to somehow come up with a food source. So either you are sending out crews regularly to score needed items or you somehow get seeds and start a garden on the roof, start trapping water etc.
The farm so far they havent had to run into many zombies aside from the barn **** and they have food and water.
But if I were on the farm you bet your *** I wouldnt be wasting time yapping about whos leaving and whos coming and whos ****ing who etc. I'd be building the defenses. I've got tons of trees, rocks and tools trucks etc to build pretty much whatever I wanted.

I take it you've never seen "28 Days Later" then.

That was a messed up but awesome pair of movies. I'm still waiting for "28 months later"

Walking dead is good and so is justified, sons of anarchy and breaking bad

Season 1 was the best. The first half of Season 2 was boring as fvck but this second half has more suspense.

I agree with the prison but the farm is working so far. Plus with a prison you have to somehow come up with a food source. So either you are sending out crews regularly to score needed items or you somehow get seeds and start a garden on the roof, start trapping water etc.
The farm so far they havent had to run into many zombies aside from the barn **** and they have food and water.
But if I were on the farm you bet your *** I wouldnt be wasting time yapping about whos leaving and whos coming and whos ****ing who etc. I'd be building the defenses. I've got tons of trees, rocks and tools trucks etc to build pretty much whatever I wanted.

That was a messed up but awesome pair of movies. I'm still waiting for "28 months later"

hmmm Spolier alert******** they do go to a prison based on how the show is progressing compared to the books it will probably be season 3 or 4.

SPOILER ALERT - somewhat...

for those who are not aware, this show is based on a comic book series (still being written) and up to 80+ comics released...if you want to enjoy the show, DON'T READ THE COMICS...otherwise this show will truly suck to you...the first season ended on a lame LOST style cliff hanger, completely useless CDC crap...the second season spent all this time trying to build up the climax to losing the girl and then finding out she's a zombie...most of the characters are made of cardboard...everytime i watch an episode it's in fast forward so they speak less and move a little faster than the zombies...

I loved Spartacus. I only got to watch after they broke out of the training camp. I stopped after Andy got Cancer, was disappointed when they start telling the story of had happend before. So sad that he got cancer tho, guy looked healthy.

I am surprised hoards of zombies hasn't smell them and break thru their glass windows, lol. They should build a trench around the house and flood it.

The thing I love about the prison idea is almost Unlimited Ammo :D Plus a good variety of weapons.
Its gonna be secured, because if someone gets infected in the group they can lockdown different compartments or room, most jails you gotta shut the other door in order to open the next.

Some jails have a vegetable farm in some countries, so I guess depends on where u are. Not as much food as a farm tho.

Anybody see the movie, The Road?? That movie had me thinking, lol

I loved Spartacus. I only got to watch after they broke out of the training camp. I stopped after Andy got Cancer, was disappointed when they start telling the story of had happend before. So sad that he got cancer tho, guy looked healthy.

I am surprised hoards of zombies hasn't smell them and break thru their glass windows, lol. They should build a trench around the house and flood it.

The thing I love about the prison idea is almost Unlimited Ammo :D Plus a good variety of weapons.
Its gonna be secured, because if someone gets infected in the group they can lockdown different compartments or room, most jails you gotta shut the other door in order to open the next.

Some jails have a vegetable farm in some countries, so I guess depends on where u are. Not as much food as a farm tho.

Anybody see the movie, The Road?? That movie had me thinking, lol

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?gid=1358

I prefer to call this show the "The Running Dead"....fastest damn zombies I've ever seen...good show though.
The Walking Dead refers to the Survivors Not the Zombies
And yeah Watch 28 Days Later for Running Zombies

Back
Top Bottom