Vid I just made for fun.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vid I just made for fun..

great video. What did you use to edit it? I presume you have the GoPro Suction cup mount?

great video. What did you use to edit it? I presume you have the GoPro Suction cup mount?

I have the roll cage mount and the pedal cycle handlebar mount. The latter used to hand off my 1098 lattice frame to give good shots and the former fits onto a fram slider to give some good low down track footage.

Very nice vide btw. Love the long shadows on the side facing shots.

I coulda done way better on making the clips look cool and go with the music.. but that'd been the longest process ever.. already took me long enough to record/render/edit, and fitting everything like a puzzle woulda taken a month longer.. :( Was growing tired of the project in general as I want to start another one.. lol

But yeah, thanks guys! :D

Wow, great video. I can't seem to find a good place to put the GoPro on my bike.

Awesome video bro!!

Excellent video. I enjoyed your perspectives of all the different places. I recognize almost all the spots you were showing us. It's like as if I was just riding there myself. Great editing and music matching.

Wow, that was pretty crazy. I think you have just inspired me to pick up a GoPro, no joke.:)

awesome video man. I had no idea the GoPro had such nice frame rates (in reference to the slow motion). I picked up a slow motion casio camera but the slow motion only runs on lower resolution. I jury rigged a mount, but hey the camera cost me $80 lol. The GoPro has very sick specs as I can see from this video! The mounts must be great too, there's no vibrations at all.

Back
Top Bottom