Vid I just made for fun.. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vid I just made for fun..

I'm on this board daily since I got my bike this year but don't post much at all...
After watching your video I just have to compliment you!
Great video in all aspects.
Keep 'em coming and ride safe!

I just picked up a GoPro a couple of weeks ago. All I have for editing is Windows Movie Maker but it doesn't support the MPEG4 format. Which free downloadable converters do you recommend? I've tried a couple but seem to lose way too much picture quality.

I just picked up a GoPro a couple of weeks ago. All I have for editing is Windows Movie Maker but it doesn't support the MPEG4 format. Which free downloadable converters do you recommend? I've tried a couple but seem to lose way too much picture quality.
I am using windows live movie maker, I don't convert my gopro images for it.
However, once I start to really load up my movie with cuts, music effect etc live movie maker starts to get jumpy and hard to get my cuts absolutely where I want them.
But, for just basic normal triming and cutting it does the trick.

I am using windows live movie maker, I don't convert my gopro images for it.
However, once I start to really load up my movie with cuts, music effect etc live movie maker starts to get jumpy and hard to get my cuts absolutely where I want them.
But, for just basic normal triming and cutting it does the trick.

I haven't tried Live Movie Maker only the Movie Maker that came with Vista. I'll try Live.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Awesome video! - Wasn't crazy about the music myself, but different strokes for different folks - The video it self was really really good. - Nice post.

Back
Top Bottom