Vid I just made for fun.. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vid I just made for fun..

[video=youtube;i0Aol3giy3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Aol3giy3Q[/video]

Wutcha guys think?

Amazing! makes me think I should have got a GoPro instead of the Drift

Very nice.... Forks of the Credit, DVP area ramps, lakeshore, pedestrian bridge near Marine Parade/Lakeshore, final shot from the docks..... cool dude, lots of parts of the city that I use to ride around.

Wow, that was pretty crazy. I think you have just inspired me to pick up a GoPro, no joke.:)

Hopefully I did! LoL, camera is the shizat. :p

How many hours of video did you start off with?

Plenty.. 200gb's of data, had 3 months basically to make this stuff.. was alot of trial error to get the camera angles I wanted.. and without too much shake either or camera shift or else everything would be ruined.

awesome video man. I had no idea the GoPro had such nice frame rates (in reference to the slow motion). I picked up a slow motion casio camera but the slow motion only runs on lower resolution. I jury rigged a mount, but hey the camera cost me $80 lol. The GoPro has very sick specs as I can see from this video! The mounts must be great too, there's no vibrations at all.

To be honest, mounts weren't "that good". I had to manually stabilize the images (all), which was hardcore computer taxing and this PC is loaded with the latest 2011 toys.. so.. it'd take about 1 hour to render 1 minute clips.. now imagine a LONG clip. :p

Amazing! makes me think I should have got a GoPro instead of the Drift

GoPro>Drift. But Drift Stealth isn't that bad, I'd take it for 2nd place.

Makes my video I just edited look like "*#@
Like the slow motion parts a lot.

LoL, well wheres your video?

Nicely done. Wish I could do that.

I'm sure you can. :D
Time to learn = time to make things happen.

Very nice.... Forks of the Credit, DVP area ramps, lakeshore, pedestrian bridge near Marine Parade/Lakeshore, final shot from the docks..... cool dude, lots of parts of the city that I use to ride around.

Funny how it was my first time actually seeing the real Toronto, and I was born in Etobicoke. I'd always be passenger when going through T-Dot but.. I'd never pay attention to its beauty because I guess I just disliked the area in general and had A.D.D to distract me from being amused.. Sure was a good summer of seeing all these places with full awareness. Haha.

Great job on that video! I can appreciate all the work that went into it, the time it takes to review all the footage and stitch it together is mind boggling. I tried to summarize a week long tour though Italy into one hour and it took about 3 months by the time all the music was added. Having a computer with some real horsepower makes all the difference.
I'd like to see some shots of how you mounted the camera to get all those great perspectives. Did you just cover your bike with those sticky clips?
Dont want to hijack your thread, but here is a linky to a snipit of the Italy video I put together: http://www.youtube.com/user/EBspecial?ob=5#p/u/4/CTsWvpUJNZA
I didnt get a chance to get many difference camera angles, which I think, makes the video that much more interesting.

cool. very cool. great vid.

what did you use for the POV shots? it doesn't look like it's mounted on your helmet

Wicked job dude.
I make a video almost every week with my racing footage (gopro HD and my sony handycam) but windows movie maker live absolutely sucks. Can't do the things I would like it to do and it's pretty darn glitchy, sometimes have to try my cuts 3 or 4 times before a clip starts and ends where I want it and it's jerky.
But, the price is right lol.

Enjoyed it! Now I'm late for work lol.

Great job on that video! I can appreciate all the work that went into it, the time it takes to review all the footage and stitch it together is mind boggling. I tried to summarize a week long tour though Italy into one hour and it took about 3 months by the time all the music was added. Having a computer with some real horsepower makes all the difference.
I'd like to see some shots of how you mounted the camera to get all those great perspectives. Did you just cover your bike with those sticky clips?
Dont want to hijack your thread, but here is a linky to a snipit of the Italy video I put together: http://www.youtube.com/user/EBspecial?ob=5#p/u/4/CTsWvpUJNZA
I didnt get a chance to get many difference camera angles, which I think, makes the video that much more interesting.

Cool videos, Sure looks fun down there. And yup, bikes covered! Kinda worried how I'll take them off.. lol

... and chest mounts.

i figured you were using a chest mount. didn't expect the angle to look so good. figured the chest mount would point down at the tank.

Back
Top Bottom