Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

I should be good for the 27th as well. Sorry, but I can't edit the thread title to "WEEKLY meets" so that noone gets confused again... any mods around?

You should start a new thread for every ride we do.....

I should be good for the 27th as well. Sorry, but I can't edit the thread title to "WEEKLY meets" so that noone gets confused again... any mods around?

I spoke with Paul and he said to report the post and he can change it for you!
Its the triangle with exclamation mark under your name.....

...delayed post, but.... great weekend ride guys, looking forward to the next one. (27th?).

Thanks for posting the pics goldie.

Plenty of choices, plenty of good roads that shouldn't have much traffic. There's an almost unavoidable PITA to get through the Burlington and Hamilton area, but before and after that should be fine. Weather is looking promising, too. See you at Hurontario and Mayfield with a full tank of gas!

Bump!

Brian I hope you got some good roads planned out. Once there, I may be crossing the border or taking this route back to try it out. If anyone wants to join up for Buffalo make sure you bring your passport.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=90116&highlight=niagara

What are you gonna do at Buffalo? .....shopping!?!?!?! hehe:p
Take pic of bikes on the other side of Falls?
I might join u just cuz I never took bike to the "other" side yet!
Just plz no more parking bike on a crappy traffic hill!!!:mad:

Nice pics Goldie,

Can't make the 27th, some BBQ thing going on. Plus the trip is a bit of a haul from Barrie ;)

What are you gonna do at Buffalo? .....shopping!?!?!?! hehe:p
Take pic of bikes on the other side of Falls?
I might join u just cuz I never took bike to the "other" side yet!
Just plz no more parking bike on a crappy traffic hill!!!:mad:

I need to pick up a sim card for my phone. But I'm gonna try to meet up with buffalony on the ninjette forum and see if he knows some good roads closeby. And ya, we can definitely take pictures state-side. Didn't someone say they had better views over there?

Do we have approximate time of meetup planed yet? i have to pick up the center stand from the dealer on saturday.

10:00 AM, see post #100.

If you can't make 10:00 AM for Hurontario/Mayfield, there will be another *brief* stop at approximately 11:30 at the Timmies on Centennial Parkway in Stoney Creek just south of the QEW (same plaza as Pioneer gas station).

10:00 AM, see post #100.

If you can't make 10:00 AM for Hurontario/Mayfield, there will be another *brief* stop at approximately 11:30 at the Timmies on Centennial Parkway in Stoney Creek just south of the QEW (same plaza as Pioneer gas station).

my bad for not reading properly. thanks for letting me know about the stop. most likely, i will join u at 10. if i cant make it, then ill be at the second stop.

new to the forums and "group" riding i will try and be there, to "feel" the group and to break the ice! let see how it goes.. I am a safe/slow rider and not a "sprinter".

dexter

oh! i have a 06'ninja 250 second season in toronto but have prev experience riding bikes.

I will show up and ride at the back of the pack.

Looking forward to seeing my bud Brian P.

Everything still a go for tomorrow? Looks like great weather. See ya all there.
hope the wind is not too strong on the HWY.. hate crossing pearson towards 410N on the 250...when the wind is pushing from the side...
:confused2: :shaking2:

hope the wind is not too strong on the HWY.. hate crossing pearson towards 410N on the 250...when the wind is pushing from the side...
:confused2: :shaking2:

Look at it this way. If the wind is too strong you don't have to open up the throttle and therefore you consume less gas.:laughing6:

Back
Top Bottom