Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

I am down for this!!!

Anyone riding from Mississauga?? maybe meet at timmies on mavis and 401, (where the esso gas station is) around 9:15 leave for 9:30?? then just hop right onto the 401 to the meeting spot

Great ride today, looking forward to a few more this summer. Some of those corners were a bit hairy, but I think our "ride hazard of the day" goes to that bastard porcupine who despite being dodged by the leaders, tried to come back for a few of us. I have videos of the bikes and the people, but none of the porcupine :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTygwp4rMos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhdIgmGMiA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ayReK1tAE

Some of these might still be processing, give them a few minutes.

I am down for this!!!

Anyone riding from Mississauga?? maybe meet at timmies on mavis and 401, (where the esso gas station is) around 9:15 leave for 9:30?? then just hop right onto the 401 to the meeting spot

sorry mikee, this week the ride was on saturday (aka today)...

but it was a good ride. Always good when there are no incidents - not so good when scooters and minivans hog up the good roads... :mad: It was definitely nice to meet some new 250ers with a good turnout for the first meet. Thanks again Brian for taking the lead.

And the offer's still up in the air! Any 250's welcome to join me on the 19th for a trek down to Pennsylvania.
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17061

And link to the 250 meet on ninjette:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18927

Last edited:

good ride today. it was nice to meet u all.
thx for leading Brian. can you pm or post the roads we took?

we should definetely do this more often though. ride to Niagara sounds great!

thanks for the ride today you guys... definitely set the bar as my first group outing... thanks especially to Goldie for being such an awesome guide and to Lucifer for being sweeper and watching over my slow nooby ***!! lol.. oh dear :rolleyes:... im definitely gonna have to practice more before going out with you all again... have a great rest of the weekend!

thanks especially to Goldie for being such an awesome guide and to Lucifer for being sweeper and watching over my slow nooby ***!! lol.. oh dear :rolleyes:...

lol No problem we all had to start somewhere... better to be safe than sorry. get out on as many group rides as you can. pratice makes perfect.

Had a good ride today. I would be willing to sweep for these rides if you all would like.

I think our "ride hazard of the day" goes to that bastard porcupine who despite being dodged by the leaders, tried to come back for a few of us.

I saw some wierd stuff happening behind when that critter wandered across the road. First time I've seen one of *those* on the road!

And no, I'm not posting ride routes. That can have some unintended consequences and bring unwelcome visitors, so I never do it.

There is talk of doing a Niagara run on 28 June. If we do that, I'd suggest having a different meeting point somewhat to the west, it would save the Brampton/Mississauga folks from going first east and then west on a non-interesting part of the ride, and won't add any ride time to those coming from points east. Timmies at Hurontario/Mayfield is a common biker jumping-off point. From the Vaughan Mills mall, just go west on Rutherford Road. At highway 50 (or for that matter, at Airport Road or highway 410), turn right (north). At Mayfield Road, turn left (west) and the Timmies is in the plaza on the southeast corner of Hurontario (hwy 10) and Mayfield.

I should be good for the 28th. I'm always up for hunting down good twisties.

I really wished i could've been there for this but i will see ya Tim in Philidelphia next weekend can't wait. Wish there was more ppl from Canada going. Doesn't seem to be many ppl going now.

but it was a good ride. Always good when there are no incidents - not so good when scooters and minivans hog up the good roads... :mad: It was definitely nice to meet some new 250ers with a good turnout for the first meet. Thanks again Brian for taking the lead.

And the offer's still up in the air! Any 250's welcome to join me on the 19th for a trek down to Pennsylvania.
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17061

And link to the 250 meet on ninjette:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18927

Oh man, I would LOVE to ride to Pennsylvania!! Want to go on a long ride. Wish I wasn't tied down from work. :(

Sorry I wasn't able to make it today! Didn't see the msg from Goldie saying it's actually today on FB til this morning. Booohoooo.

I really wished i could've been there for this but i will see ya Tim in Philidelphia next weekend can't wait. Wish there was more ppl from Canada going. Doesn't seem to be many ppl going now.

welcome to the forums BR! You do know that we aren't going to philly though right? :D Don't worry, american geography's not so important... just make sure you don't program philadelphia into your gps :rolleyes:

Oh man, I would LOVE to ride to Pennsylvania!! Want to go on a long ride. Wish I wasn't tied down from work. :(

Sorry I wasn't able to make it today! Didn't see the msg from Goldie saying it's actually today on FB til this morning. Booohoooo.

:D :D :D :D :D no comment...

ahhh damn, when is the next ride happening?!?! anyways, i am glad to hear you guys had fun and everything went ok :D

I was the sweeper for the group..... trying to break in my new bike. I use to have a 250 lol well actually i still have one and its for sale lol

I was the sweeper for the group..... trying to break in my new bike. I use to have a 250 lol well actually i still have one and its for sale lol

And we really appreciated it!!! Thank you! You can join us anytime .... that is if you still want to after you break in the bike!!! ;)
Also big thanks to BrianP for leading!

LoL! It was a cbr 125 & zx6r that sandwiched the group of eight 250s! :happy3:

Meet up @ Vaughan Mills
IMG_6264.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6269.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

End ride @ Belfountain
IMG_6276.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

Link to my FaceBook album with more pics!

Last edited:

I saw some wierd stuff happening behind when that critter wandered across the road. First time I've seen one of *those* on the road!

And no, I'm not posting ride routes. That can have some unintended consequences and bring unwelcome visitors, so I never do it.

There is talk of doing a Niagara run on 28 June. If we do that, I'd suggest having a different meeting point somewhat to the west, it would save the Brampton/Mississauga folks from going first east and then west on a non-interesting part of the ride, and won't add any ride time to those coming from points east. Timmies at Hurontario/Mayfield is a common biker jumping-off point. From the Vaughan Mills mall, just go west on Rutherford Road. At highway 50 (or for that matter, at Airport Road or highway 410), turn right (north). At Mayfield Road, turn left (west) and the Timmies is in the plaza on the southeast corner of Hurontario (hwy 10) and Mayfield.

I should be good for the 28th. I'm always up for hunting down good twisties.

Ummm could we do it on a Saturday again???
June 27th???
I got plans on the 28th :rolleyes:

27th is possible. Let's make the call NOW. 27th June, meet at Hurontario/Mayfield Timmies 10:00 AM because we want to do a Niagara run.

Back
Top Bottom