Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

lol, touche
is there a timmy's anywhere near there?! i'll need it before we head out...

ya there's one just outside the mall. We can do a quick pitstop on the way out.

It'll be for Sat June 13 to avoid overlap with the WROAR ride. Everything else (time and meet place) can be the same (10am - Vaughan Mills Bass Pro Shop) so that the people that need to be back at 4pm might have a decent chance.

sounds great, ill will do my best to wake up and be there then. thanks guys, hopefully it will be a good ride... even though it will be my frist lol

I'm good for the whole day....
lucky us we might be able to score some free BBQ for lunch since it looks like Lazyfro & the Marc Angelo truck will be in Oville!!:D
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=932612&postcount=35

so hopefully we'll have the location tonight and factor it into the ride. lol for the longest time Goldie, I thought you meant Oakville... and thinking to myself that it's nooot really along the way :rolleyes:

it looks like early ride.. 10 am meet up at vaughan mills mall in front of bass pro shop (wherever that is)
ill be going from brampton. anyone else wana tag along? meetup at 9:00 am leave at 9:15am from shopers world timmies on hurontario and steeles? ride straight highway to vaughan mills.
Hey silent vik!
I will be meeting vann @ the Shell station on Hurontatio & Sir Lou (south of Steeles, beside police station) for 9:15.....
We will be taking 407 if u want some company!!!

Anyone from Brampton or Westside is welcome to join if you don't mind taking 407 there!

Cya!;)

(south of Steeles, beside police station) for 9:15.....

Anyone from Brampton or Westside is welcome to join if you don't mind taking 407 there!

Cya!;)
i'll make sure to tell my 22 div buddies to keep a eye out for you ;)

im leaving from Prof. Lake area, so i'll meet ya'll there...

I am no longer on my 250. I just got my new ZX-6R today :) so i am also trying to break in the bike..... is it okay if i join in on the ride? i can be a sweeper.

See you tomorrow morning at 10 am. I might not stick out for the whole ride but i will see what i can do.

Hey silent vik!
I will be meeting vann @ the Shell station on Hurontatio & Sir Lou (south of Steeles, beside police station) for 9:15.....

Cya!;)

thanks for the invite.:) but i dont like paying for road use when there are other alternative routes available. ill c u in Vaughan Mills.

thanks for the invite.:) but i dont like paying for road use when there are other alternative routes available. ill c u in Vaughan Mills.
Yeah sorry!
It will be vann's 1st time on hwy and I feel that would be the best place to start....
and it will get me there really fast! LoL!
I don't mind cuz sometime I don't pay for it.....if you know what I mean!;)

Thanks for the reminder PM Nemy. I'll be there, see ya at 10.

You guys are going through Nobleton?? TOWER BURGERS....mmm!!!

So you dont mind a 600 joining in on this ride?

hey there dudes and dudets! nice meeting some of you.
was a litlle rude and didn't introduce myself to some of you as you could probably see i was hypnotized by [Lucifer]s new bike. hopefully next weekend i can join all 'yall, if you don't mind my crappy non-ninja bike waaaaaaaaay in the back. of course... i'll bring the deposit. right??

yea...jeff...i was drooling in my helmet LOL..now i reallly have to wash my helmet! very freakin SWeeEEeet!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom