Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Ya, and tentative plan for buffalo is to ride the waterfront/riverside, check out a spot recommended by a friend in buffalo, then cheesecake factory. Maybe a stop at a bike shop if goldie found out its location?

damn, i am too exicted and woke up at 5:30 am... is it 8:00 am yet! :glasses7:

Niagara Falls/Buffalo run on Sat June 27th

Meeting point 1: Timmies at the southeast corner of Hurontario and Mayfield, 10:00 AM.

Meeting point 2: Timmies at Centennial Parkway in Stoney Creek just south of the QEW and immediately south of the railway bridge, same plaza as the Pioneer gas station. Probably 11:30-noonish.

I'm looking forward to joining up with you guys after this wkend, I sadly have exams this week, but after that I'll have to tag up with you guys.

Have fun, ride safe :thumbup:

Sorry to the girls who I met at Envy rides yesterday. I was the white 125R.

Couldn't wake up and was unable to make it.

Enjoy your day :)

damn it! dealer came in too late and then i was stuck on QEW traffic. too bad. hope u guys have fun.
i guess ill be riding solo today. going to do the route Nemy planed out for Niagara. time to see how well i can follow directions.

my empathies to mikee_P (was it) who had to turn back.

sorry guys - my helmet strap came undone after the 'incident' and i had stop. I tried to catch up but didn't know which way to go after i hit Steeles avenue. I looked around near that area (at Steels) as BrianP said if the group gets broken he will wait near the next safest stop. I couldnt find anyone. I forgot where the next stop was and all i remembered was exit 88. I stopped at a nearby Timmies and asked for directions but i guess i asked the wrong guy. Got lost and came back! Oh well! That's not a familiar route to me.

:rolleyes:
Dexter.

Hope Mikee_P (sorry if that's not your right name) is feeling better. We have all had incidents with our bikes and the trick is to get back on your bike and continue riding.If you PM Brian P I'm sure he can tell you where you can get replacement parts at a cheaper price. Ken (kneedragger) on this site is very reasonable for repairing bikes.

Thanx Brian P for an excellent ride and for showing us that exceptional route to Niagara Falls.The weather and fellow riders were great and I really enjoyed the afternoon.

Ride safe.

Very good ride today after Mikee's little incident (and he rode it home, so it's not that bad ... as with aircraft "any landing you can walk away from is a good one"). Just got home now. I've got about an hour of high resolution on-board camera footage to download and tinker with tomorrow while it's raining.

reminder for new and olde riders alike based on activities observed in the rear view mirror :) : "pretend the center line is a center wall ... if you cross it, that's as good as a crash"

It was good to match up some more names, faces, and bikes. That was a good lunch spot, even though we overwhelmed the kitchen for a little bit.

Big thanks to Brian for the route. Nice twisties all the way there and in probably the same amount of time :thumbup:

Just got back from the buffalo-extended ride a second ago lol. So hope everyone got home safely. For those that missed it, it was great food at the cheesecake factory, we toured the ghettos of buffalo :rolleyes:, saw two deer/buck, watched the beautiful hamilton nightscape and lighted cross, and enjoyed the bugs and twisties on the route i posted on the way back :D :cheers:

Great ride guys! really enjoyed it. Thanks Brian for leading through some amazing roads and twisties for several hours!

Who's got some pictures?? I really have to buy a camera.

looks like i missed some awesome roads :(
and if anyones wondering about my route... i got lost (big surprise:rolleyes:) but i did find that tunnel though. dont ask me how i got there b/c i have no idea. the sound in there is just awesome! was revving the hell out of the bike scaring all the cars aroud me :D

i am down for this!!
next time...say you are UP for this instead! :rolleyes:
But seriously....I'm glad it was nothing bad!
Hope to see you up and riding again real soon!

damn it! dealer came in too late and then i was stuck on QEW traffic. too bad. hope u guys have fun.
i guess ill be riding solo today. going to do the route Nemy planed out for Niagara. time to see how well i can follow directions.
Its too bad cuz we were running late ....if you showed up we might have still been there!!!
Next time text one of us and let us know your running late ..... we waited there till 1pm for everyone!

WoW! You got the dog in the video!!
LoL! We scared the crap out of the cagers in the tunnel!!:D

Once again, a big thanks to BrianP for the great "NO" traffic ride to Niagara!
And thanks to everyone that showed up, which made the ride memorable!
Last, but not least, thanks to Nemy for the ride to and from Buffalo!

4916_244509890007_592480007_7463266_5989273_n.jpg

4916_244509925007_592480007_7463271_3792847_n.jpg

4916_244509930007_592480007_7463272_1016525_n.jpg

4916_244509960007_592480007_7463276_6162806_n.jpg

The Link to my Facebook Album for more pics....
Please help me tag people that I might have missed ..... thanks!:cool:

Yeah all in all it was a great ride. The route was amazing. Too bad i cant remember all of it lol. Hopefully the guy that went down is okay.
maybe you all will join us for a ride up to perry sound next weekend. I might be staying overnight and returning on the sunday.

any fellow 250s going to the sport bike rally? ill be going with the Maple/Vaughn guys. leaving sat early morning coming back sunday.

Hey, if you guys are doing another 250R ride I'm in... I live in downtown Toronto, but I wouldnt mind heading up for a meet!

Back
Top Bottom