Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not going to get vaccinated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy F

Site Supporter
This is an anonymous poll and is just for the hell of it, I'm bored.

My wife is anti Phizer. I think it’s because she lost so much sleep when I got my hands on Phizers other famous drug.

Only had one shot. Second coming in August. Wondering if Astra Zeneca will still be around by then the way they're talking.

I've decided I will get a vaccine but not until the country has enough to guarantee the proper 2 week spacing between shots as the "science" tested/designed them to be done. I'm not in an at risk group and I social distance/wear mask/sanitize hands constantly etc etc.

I've decided I will get a vaccine but not until the country has enough to guarantee the proper 2 week spacing between shots as the "science" tested/designed them to be done. I'm not in an at risk group and I social distance/wear mask/sanitize hands constantly etc etc.

... "2 weeks"?

Where did that come from? That has never been the recommendation. What was tested in the phase 3 trials was 3 to 4 weeks.

My wife is anti Phizer. I think it’s because she lost so much sleep when I got my hands on Phizers other famous drug.
Thats funny because the morning after I got their shot, I woke up and noticed an unusually admirable tumescence, and I immediately thought they must have thrown in some extra ingredients they had kicking around.

... "2 weeks"?

Where did that come from? That has never been the recommendation. What was tested in the phase 3 trials was 3 to 4 weeks.
Yeah, you'll be waiting a loooooong time.

Only had one shot. Second coming in August. Wondering if Astra Zeneca will still be around by then the way they're talking.

It's sounding more and more like AZ first shots will be replaced with Pfizer or Moderna second shots.

The science behind making that swap out, or even mixing Pfizer or Moderna back and forth for second shots is actually looking pretty promising as being a positive thing, not a negative. At least last I'd read.

It's sounding more and more like AZ first shots will be replaced with Pfizer or Moderna second shots.

The science behind making that swap out, or even mixing Pfizer or Moderna back and forth for second shots is actually looking pretty promising as being a positive thing, not a negative. At least last I'd read.
The upside to a big delay before shot two is there is time for more studies to happen (or finish and be released).

Pfizer gang wya?

Isn’t that what is scary about it? The science looks promising but they are still figuring it out while giving to people. Are other countries doing this as well or are Canadians the test subjects the rest of the world learns from?

Are other countries doing this as well or are Canadians the test subjects the rest of the world learns from?

The UK studies are underway.

About 60% of UK vaccinations are Astra Zeneca so there's a far higher percentage of those in the UK who seem like they may end up in this scenario versus us.

Preliminary results seem to indicate that there's more side effects doing it that way, but from what I've read, that's actually a good thing - side effects of vaccines generally means you're having a very strong immune response. That is very much the goal.

Personally, if I could get a shot that gave me 6 months of protection but had zero side effects, or a second one that could give me a year or two of protection but made me feel a little unwell for a day or three, well, I'd line up for the second one.

... "2 weeks"?

Is that why some are told, and me being one that they have to wait for 3 to 4 months?

Long gone are the days when they could just kidnap orphans off the street, inject them, and then check back later to see if they survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom