• not booking it yet but I might get it eventually

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not going to get vaccinated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we are not vaccinated. Yet.
Pretty good on shot one, not even close on fully vaccinated. Improving quickly though. Opening borders to fully vaccinated seems to be a good step with little risk (assuming they have come up with a decent way of tracking "fully vaccinated" which I highly doubt at this point). If I can just show my email at the border, it would just be more useless political theatre from the feds.

What was the date your original second shot was scheduled for? Wondering how quick they are moving up on getting people to the point that we can freely travel
Both my parents and one of my parents-in-law (all 70+) were scheduled for mid- to late-July, and all three got their second shot this past weekend. All Pfizer, all first shot before April 18th.

Took some legwork to call around, as the online pharmacy booking system is a bad joke, but within an hour or two my sister and I had it sorted out...

Why not? Worth a shot.

Actually, I can do it for you.

Hey @pfbmgd, how long for the people who are fully vaccinated are able to take off the mask and not have to distance? Asking for a fiend.
Who said i was your friend?

Anyway enough of that foolishness, I hope things start to move quickly on the second shots so the summer, or tail end of it is saved

If you have nothing constructive to add to a thread, move on to a thread where you do have something worthwhile.
Any more trolling or insults will have this thread locked too.
Not directing that at any one person.

Toronto city hall votes to say masks are mandatory till October

Toronto city hall votes to say masks are mandatory till October
Meh. The odds are 60/40 will be wearing masks in indoor public spaces through to next spring.

everybody’s used to it now, it is what it is, and if it keeps us out of another winter of shut downs as Covid almost certainly creeps back in a little bit, I would think most people are fine with it.

Meh. The odds are 60/40 will be wearing masks in indoor public spaces through to next spring.

everybody’s used to it now, it is what it is, and if it keeps us out of another winter of shut downs as Covid almost certainly creeps back in a little bit, I would think most people are fine with it.
Masks are the least annoying part of this mess for me. If they want to keep masks inside in exchange for opening stuff up, I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom