Used Small Truck Thread (Tacoma, Canyon, Colorado) | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Used Small Truck Thread (Tacoma, Canyon, Colorado)

This is going to be an Escape / Transit Connect underneath (not that there's much difference, C2 platform). Unibody, transverse engine. Many manufacturers have been selling similar vehicles in South America and Mexico for decades. Kinda the same idea as the original VW Rabbit pickup in the early 1980s.

2012 was a good time to buy domestic cars the big 3 was in trouble and prices haven't gone up from the steep drop. GM & Chrysler got a bailed out in 2010. Heck new mustang cobra svt and can be bought for 45K CAD on the road in 2010. CAD was higher than USD

This is going to be an Escape / Transit Connect underneath (not that there's much difference, C2 platform). Unibody, transverse engine. Many manufacturers have been selling similar vehicles in South America and Mexico for decades. Kinda the same idea as the original VW Rabbit pickup in the early 1980s.
Lets hope the Maverick truck is better then the Ford Maverick car from the 70's.

I liked the Avalanche with the way the rear of the cabin opens up and seats get out of the way to fit big things when needed so you can have either a comfortable back seat or a big bed:

Under-last-paragraph-of-The-Mid-Gate-header.jpg

Did you buy your truck yet? Here's an option that makes your car work better for your purpose :ROFLMAO:

Nope, still looking. Nice civic truck btw.

I liked the Avalanche with the way the rear of the cabin opens up and seats get out of the way to fit big things when needed so you can have either a comfortable back seat or a big bed:

Under-last-paragraph-of-The-Mid-Gate-header.jpg

Very unique! That interior is super nice.

Nope, still looking. Nice civic truck btw.

Very unique! That interior is super nice.
It's a nice idea,but not very practical.Everything outside is coming up into the cabin.My ex son in law borrowed my Taco a few years ago to pick up some mulch.Filled the bed and on the way home opened the slider window.Whoosh...filled the interior with mulch.And the next day scratched the crap out of the tailgate and rear fender using it as a dump truck.Sure glad he's an ex.

Congrats, pics?

Congrats. I like that pick up.

I hinted the idea to my wife that I want our next car to be the Ridgeline, but doesn't look like she wants to be driving that thing. :(

Last edited:
Congrats. I like that pick up.

I hinted the idea to my wife that I want our next car to be the Ridgeline, but doesn't look like she wants to be driving that thing. :(
So you drive it! Keep the other car for her! I told my wife about a 135i I wanted to buy, told her it's an auto so she can drive it (DCT)...her response..."love the odyssey, buy whatever the hell you want"

Back
Top Bottom