UPDATED info --Service Ontario 777 Bay Street | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

UPDATED info --Service Ontario 777 Bay Street

Re: Service Ontario 777 Bay Street

RTI is able to submit the paperwork on behalf of the students even though the Centres are closed. I took my course with them and because I had my M1 for more than 60 days, they sent it in and I got my temporary in the mail less than a week later.

If you want to take your paperwork with you, just ask them. Not everyone can make it to College Park during their office hours.

Thanks for the help all, went to College Park in and out 1 hour and 15 minutes. Drive from London was the hardest part!.

Have my M1 and scootering as soon as weather clears. :)

Gabriel.

Strike Update:

Union workers plan to protest at Queen's Park http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/national/article/59349--drivetest-centres-remain-closed

Doesn't sound like any resolution is coming soon.

Seeing that my 60 days is up today or tomorrow or friday (depending on if the day you get your M1 is inclusive or not in the 60 days. Also if I can go on the 60th day or wait until the 61st day). I got my M1 on August 1st. I plan to go Friday, to avoid any ambiguity. Anyways, I'll be there bright and early at 777 Bay to upgrade to an M2.

No, I believe it's only College Park....but I could be wrong.

I called around to a couple, and they said they couldn't. Looks like College park is the only one.

Jay.

Officially an M2!

Got to 777 Bay at 8:00am today (and it looks like they are opening earlier than stated on their website of 8:30am, I guess to handle extra volume). There was a line up of people getting a number, but the line moved fast. My number was called quickly and the process was super fast. From the time I walked in to the time I left was a total of 10-12 minutes.

So to avoid waiting over an hour, go early.

Got there at 10:10, got my ticket (L32) at 10:13, 11:15 rolled around and the screen jumped from L31 to L34, I complained, and was told that I missed my number, which is ******** because me and my gf were watching the screen the whole time. They gave me another ticket, a "priority" ticket. Got called-up at 11:21, was out the door at 11:25 with my GM2.

Hay Palmpalm... was that Friday?? I went there on Friday, and I had L33... Seriously.
They called my number around 10:50am.... you may have missed it.

L31 L32 went by really fast I actually thought it was weird.

That place is a little confusing... go to reception they just throw the letter/number at you... d11, m42, a22, g45, almost seems like no sequence to it.

Hay Palmpalm... was that Friday?? I went there on Friday, and I had L33... Seriously.
They called my number around 10:50am.... you may have missed it.

L31 L32 went by really fast I actually thought it was weird.

That place is a little confusing... go to reception they just throw the letter/number at you... d11, m42, a22, g45, almost seems like no sequence to it.

Weird. Ya that was Friday.

I went there this morning. Got there at 8:45am and was out in 25 minutes.

I got there at 3 yesterday afternoon and waited for 2 hours! Their number system is weird. But it only took 2min once I was called up. At least I got it done and over with.

I need to get a UVIP for my bike. Do I have to go to this location, or can I still go to the local MTO office?

just wondering, is service ontario open on the wknd?? i got my papers ready and want to go but im in school and wrk around the wk days. also does anyone know what time it opens and closes?

o ye one more thing, if since drive test is still on strike does that mean that the 6 months extra that you get from passing your M1 Exit freeze as well??? got my papers on aug. 8 at RTI

Hello guys, I have a question. I went to Service Ontario at 777 Bay 3 weeks ago to submit my forms. My new GM2 hasn't arrived in my mailbox yet. How long does it normally take?

Or do they not mail anything anymore until the strike is over? Also, if we want to buy a used bike, how will anyone get UVIP and all that jazz figured out?

Hey Ukiya, it takes about 4-6 weeks to get the license in the mail.

Anyways, I went down today to get my M2. 1 hour drive from Grimsby, then 2 hours and 15 minutes waiting to get my paperwork done. At least I got my M2 and then I decided to take a trip to GP Bikes, to get some stuff for my Ducati. So not too bad of a day.

Went this morning to 777 Bay St. for the paperwork to get my M licence. Took Humber course (M2X) on the week end and had a ball.

Got there 7:20 am and there were already 12 people ahead of me. Once I got inside only had to wait around 20 minutes.

Pretty painless.

One important thing though: If you bring your envelope from Humber, RTI or another school, make sure it is SEALED. :(

Humber and I forgot to seal it and the clerk behind the counter started to break my b_lls. I explained what happened and he relented probably because I'm alot older than most of you on this board. So save yourself some trouble and make sure the envelope is sealed.

Ride safe.

I called this place over a month ago and was told that they don't allow you to write the M1 test there. The guy told me he didn't know why people thought they could write the test during the strike and the office had been turning away people. I'm very confused. I went to write my test the day the strike started and well my bike has been parked ever since. Can you still write the test now even though the season is pretty much over?

Back
Top Bottom