Ugliest bike thread | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ugliest bike thread

I like scooters, fun and easy to ride. If I lived in the city I would own one. But not this one...
ad_1575004361938.jpegad_1575004365285.jpeg

Was about to say most of these are just unique, quirky and odd designs, and that the Amazonas is the only one worthy of being on this list.....until Michael0124 posted that scooter. How did that even make it off the drafting desk?!?!? Looks like an early 2000s seadoo converted to a two-wheeler.

I like scooters, fun and easy to ride. If I lived in the city I would own one. But not this one...
View attachment 41459View attachment 41460
Obviously drafted following a dive adventure with parrotfish.

Parrot-fish.jpg

The worst part is Suzuki throwing that ugly front fairing back on the 2020 Katana.

I was riding English & American bikes when the Katana came out. My friends & I thought it was hideous. Now in retrospect I think it was ahead of it's time, & fuggin' brilliant. Not to mention the performance compared to what was on offer at the time.

When you look at all the raptor/transformer/ styling that's popular today I don't see how you can be critical. Then if you look at the molestation of bikes on all the "hipster", "bespoke", "brat", "tracker", "cafe", etc. sites ; I think you have to admire a factory that had the guts to release something that different & original back in that time.

If Deux Machina, or any of these other high priced boutique bike molesters came up with that today, they would be considered benchmark builders.

Back
Top Bottom