Ugliest bike thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ugliest bike thread

Just saw one of these. What an eyesore.

2003_Yamaha_FZ1.JPG

A guy 2 streets over from me has one of these in his garage. It's a 95 with 1500km. His 1 car garage is a shrine to the bike, it's on a lift in the center of the garage. The lift is setup like a bike show display with Yamaha skirts and display lighting for the bike. He also has a service log displayed prominently on the wall, it shows a dozen LOFs, plus a recent coolant and hydraulic flush. He's diligent with service - all done according to time or mileage.

He's not allowed to ride it.

His wife said he could ride again when his daughter turns 18, that will be in 2023.

A guy 2 streets over from me has one of these in his garage. It's a 95 with 1500km. His 1 car garage is a shrine to the bike, it's on a lift in the center of the garage. The lift is setup like a bike show display with Yamaha skirts and display lighting for the bike. He also has a service log displayed prominently on the wall, it shows a dozen LOFs, plus a recent coolant and hydraulic flush. He's diligent with service - all done according to time or mileage.

His wife said he could ride again when his daughter turns 18, that will be in 2023.

Jesus christ

Bless you
Is anybody going to miss the exhaust cans that look like they fit a Peterbilt?

A friend of mine was absolutely crazy about riding bikes. When he got married she told him he had to sell his bike.

I told him, he married the wrong biatch

Rob thinks a first gen fz1 is ugly.. didn’t he use to own a firestorm lol.
Jason. You're still around?
It's been years.
We should go for a ride soon

I don't think KTM is in the art and beauty business -- probably the only Eurobikes that could have been Japanese style.

Back
Top Bottom