TV shows currently watching | Page 168 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

"1899" on Netflix - It's a slow burn. I thought that it was horror, but it's playing out more like SciFi. Still don't know what to think of it, but interested in seeing where it goes.

anyone recall the Gimli Glider ..

based on an incredible true story

I remember the first Boeing 767 they showed at Pearson when we were trolling for sailplane members
First plane with a RAT
The RAT is the Ram Air Turbine, a propeller driven hydraulic pump tucked under the belly of the 767. The RAT can supply just enough hydraulic pressure to move ...
Well that was actually a movie and I learned a few new details.
Like Sully landing in the Hudson.....the pilot here was also a sailplane pilot. Useful skills for a no engine scenario.
complete fubar

Last edited:
S3 of See

Show had good potiental, Momoa was pretty great in it, and I gave some of it a pass, but S3 was too much. It went off the rails. Still entertaining but c'mon really?

PSA - Manifest S4 is out, well part 1 is. They are releasing the season as 2 parts.

Applegate is great in that.

I had no idea that she had been diagnosed with MS.
Saw her receive her Hollywood Walk of Fame star with Katy Segal supporting her.
She’s a fighter.

PSA - Manifest S4 is out, well part 1 is. They are releasing the season as 2 parts.
We were watching that and I thought it had wrapped up. Damn netflix, so much shite who can keep up...

"1899" on Netflix - It's a slow burn. I thought that it was horror, but it's playing out more like SciFi. Still don't know what to think of it, but interested in seeing where it goes.

Just started 1899 as well and the format it was shot is very intriguing - if you switch from English dubbed to English Original - each character speaks on it’s own native language. There are recognizable famous European actors from Norway (“The Rain” sci-fi show), France, Spain (I know all of them as I watch a lot of Spanish movies nowadays - most famous is Miguel Bernardeau), Japan, etc. - their speech comes with subs, but it still reminds me a real world when you travel to europe and the feeling how great is to be multilingual :)
Will see how good is the story.

"Due South" hit Netflix, a couple of weeks back, and I've been enjoying the '90s nostalgia. A show about a Canadian Mountie, who follows his father's killer to Chicago, then gets a transfer to the consulate. A show about what Americans think of Canadians, set in the United States, shot in Toronto, mostly by Canadians.

"Due South" hit Netflix, a couple of weeks back, and I've been enjoying the '90s nostalgia. A show about a Canadian Mountie, who follows his father's killer to Chicago, then gets a transfer to the consulate. A show about what Americans think of Canadians, set in the United States, shot in Toronto, mostly by Canadians.

I remember watching this show in Australia when it was out. The image of what canadians were like was very different to what I saw when I ended up here 😆

I remember watching this show in Australia when it was out. The image of what canadians were like was very different to what I saw when I ended up here 😆
The Benton Fraser character always reminds me of one of my uncles. He went to the Royal Military College, was a Blue Helmet on Cyprus and, when he finally retired, was a colonel. Went into consulting after that. He was about as straight up as they come and even sounded like Fraser.

Enjoying the new Clauses series on Disney as I usually rewatch the original "The Santa Clause" each Christmas.
Well written with solid adult humour moments. Mrs Claus has aged really well also!

Back
Top Bottom