TV shows currently watching | Page 82 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Watching Evil Genius right now, thanks whoever put that out there.
The people on this show make my skin crawl, just scum and unbelievable.

Up to episode 6 on "Ragnarok" and it's 1/2 "Almighty Johnsons" and half Greta Thunberg. not bad, actually, but requires having subtitles on to interpret the text on buildings, in newspapers, etc..

*EDIT* Huh. Didn't realize that the 6th episode was the last. Hope that it gets another season. It was starting to get really interesting.

Last edited:
Up to episode 6 on "Ragnarok" and it's 1/2 "Almighty Johnsons" and half Greta Thunberg. not bad, actually, but requires having subtitles on to interpret the text on buildings, in newspapers, etc..
What is this Ragnarok show, it was mentioned before, someone got a link?

If you're a fan of the original Top Gear, or of the Grand Tour, James May: Our Man in Japan is amusing.

The last season of Vikings is fast coming to an end.

I've binged the first six episodes of The Outsider and really like it so far; classic supernatural Stephen King.

I'm collecting S3 of The Sinner and S5 of The Magicians atm.

I just saw a new trailer for S3 Westworld on HBO Canada (can't find it with a YT or Google Video search). Looks amazeballs; coming mid March.

I see Better Call Saul is coming soon (March); looks as great as ever.

Ray Donovan S7 was good, wrapped up a lot in the series, not sure if there will be a S8.

Getting into The Mandalorian - Finding it a bit so so...

Just binged "Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet" over the weekend. Another Apple show.
It's pretty amusing and well done overall.
Premise is about an online game and the creators/programmers dealing with it.
Recommend.

Last edited:
Going to try season 1 of "The King's Avatar" on Netflix after I finish reading it.

Finished up The Mandalorian - I was really expecting more, it was just dull, bland, and 1 dimensional characters. That last episode was pure lameness. I hope they do better if they get into another season.

The last season of Vikings is fast coming to an end.

I've binged the first six episodes of The Outsider and really like it so far; classic supernatural Stephen King.

I'm collecting S3 of The Sinner and S5 of The Magicians atm.

I just saw a new trailer for S3 Westworld on HBO Canada (can't find it with a YT or Google Video search). Looks amazeballs; coming mid March.

I see Better Call Saul is coming soon (March); looks as great as ever.

West world 3 trailer looks amazing........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom