TV shows currently watching | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Sneaky Pete was mentioned earlier

for some reason I kept skipping by it while surfing Prime
wouldn't have done that if I knew it was a Brian Cranston project

just binged the first season, really good!
the lead actor with all the vowels in his name is excellent

To me, it's the Star Trek that we deserved. (I hate "Discovery")
It's also funny.
Thanks for this. I just started watching The Orville, and it's great. Cheesy, spacy, no nerd speak (or very little), and humour is just enough and they totally don't take themselves to seriously.

Just watched the first couple eps of The Outsider. Very eerie. Reminds me of the first season of True Detective with the supernatural undertones of X-Files. Jason Bateman directed and acts in it. He's putting out some good stuff lately.

The series is adapted from a book by Stephen King. Dunno if I can wait another week for the next episode. Might have to read the book. *gasp*

Just binged the whole season of Messiah.

Wow! Great series. About the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Who was the guy that was complaining that Netflix was all about Satanism?
Wife started this one. Few episodes in but I don't find it keeps my interest.
Just started episode 2 of fleabag. Definitely different, some dry British humor...humour
Tried twice to get into this but haven't made it past first episode. It's no Derry Girls unfortunately. Mrs Maisel is better written and funnier imo.

The Sinner - one of those you see and skip. I finally gave it a shot and was pleasantly surprised. It’s a short season of 8 episodes and there are two seasons.

Definitely not your typical law and order crime drama. It’s got some story to unfold in each season and enjoyed them both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know, I'm a little late. Just started watching GOT. I'm into the 3rd season and I'll give it a bit more. Its a little too much like Lord of the Rings. Oh we're going for a long walk!
Lots of nice tata's tho.

Wife started this one. Few episodes in but I don't find it keeps my interest.

Tried twice to get into this but haven't made it past first episode. It's no Derry Girls unfortunately. Mrs Maisel is better written and funnier imo.

Tried Messiah...didn’t dig it...not in the right frame of mind I guess.

I do like Fleabag, although it feels very Ricky Gervais. A lot of cringe for the sake of cringe.

Derry Girls is simply brilliant.

Not sure about Mrs. Maisel yet...it’s dialogue heavy and while that’s not necessarily a bad thing, I’m just not feeling it.

The Expanse (amazon prime)
Preacher (amazon prime, can't watch season 4 though. Not yet)
Green frontier (Netflix)
Vikings (Netflix. I stopped watching after s3 years ago because life.)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Don't F**k with Cats.

Wow. on Netflix :eek:

The title did nothing to attract me. I didn’t bother to see what it was about. I don’t like cats.

My boss said give it a try. Didn’t tell me a thing about it.

It is compelling and disturbing at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom