TV shows currently watching | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

About 6 episodes into season 1 of Animal Factory, show about a mother and her sons as a crime family. Some of the acting is meh some is amazing, more than a few dark wtf moments. Ellen Barkin is great in her role as the matriarch.
I think you mean Animal Kingdom. I started watching that show from new; it's good. Definitely recommended.

Just binged the Mayans M.C. (Spin off of Sons of Anarchy) season 2.
Not bad overall, some pretty competent acting.
Is the entire season available?
I've been slipping on that.
Never seen an episode of SOA, but like this show

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Is the entire season available?
I've been slipping on that.
Never seen an episode of SOA, but like this show

Season 2 is fully available... involves a little more SOA than first season.

His Dark Materials is excellent. I was okay with the movie Golden Compass but this is much more comprehensive and cast is excellent.

Bingeing Survivor from Season 20 forward ...previous seasons were SD and unwatchable. Newer ones are HD which is "okay" . give the scenery and pretty girls 4k HDR would have been nice.:giggle:

Expanse was excellent as are the books.

Really enjoying Elementary ...like both leads. Lots still to go.

Mandalorian decent - the deals on streaming are very enjoyable. Not much on Netflix lately that I've found. Amazon Prime gets better all the time.

His Dark Materials is excellent and highly recommend.

The Madalorian is enjoyable. But I’ve always embraced the Star Wars franchise even when it’s not been at its best. I will say it’s better than I expected and my kids are enjoying it to. 5 of them age 11, 13, 15, 17, & 21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could not get into the books but not gven up either.

Bingeing on Survivor on the free for 3 months CBS streaming feed.

I'm 4 episodes into The Witcher and enjoying it so far. A bit confusing to keep track of everything that's going on but I also thought that of GoT a few episodes in as well. Should come into it's own eventually as GoT did.

I'm 4 episodes into The Witcher and enjoying it so far. A bit confusing to keep track of everything that's going on but I also thought that of GoT a few episodes in as well. Should come into it's own eventually as GoT did.

Part of that is because they're jumping back and forth in time, without any ready indication that they're doing so.

I'd give it a 6.5-7.0.

Not a tv show, but the "lightest, smallest bike" thread is quite entertaining.

Season 5 of Black Mirror. Quirky, strange, and interesting as the rest. (y)

About 6 episodes into season 1 of Animal Kingdom, show about a mother and her sons as a crime family. Some of the acting is meh some is amazing, more than a few dark wtf moments. Ellen Barkin is great in her role as the matriarch.
Great show gets better as the seasons go on . Shows you exactly how criminals behave .

Yeah I'm deep into season 2 now, some pretty disturbing themes playing out.

Pope is my favourite character right now. He's a complicated person and I feel for him, he's got some big crosses to bear.
Great show gets better as the seasons go on . Shows you exactly how criminals behave .

Finished The Witcher and the last 3 episodes totally redeem the series, especially the last episode!

Watchmen was great. Followed a similar unique storytelling approach to the movie, which it also tied into. Very well done, HBO doesn't disappoint.

Reactions: nfq
Still picking up Survivor seasons on CBS Unlimited freebie. I'd seen the original Survivor and the second one as well which was set in Australia.
At the time I had not been there and I recall how ragged and gaunt they looked at the end

Turns out the setting for the series was only 100 km from where I live now so different viewpoint now.
Getting a Tablelands fix which is where I ride.
Also gonna be taking the fishing gear to the area ....decent looking fish from the Herbert River.

Back
Top Bottom