TV shows currently watching | Page 180 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I'll bite. Trying hard to stay enthusiastic. Sand, sand and more sand. Some of Morocco was good, but it's getting boring and her mechanical ineptitude is tiresome. She couldn't straighten out a bent shift lever. Really?

Agree that it’s not as interesting as previous seasons.
Dude pumping gas while smoking in the latest episode was hilarious.

I watch her more for her willingness to poke into less explored corners of the planet and her geology knowledge. She's making $200k a month she can afford to get a local to straighten a lever and 300 km from anywhere I think she was justified in leaving it alone.
1679367673798-png.59930

The chain guard did not last long tho.

She makes friends easily and I find it funny the border guards that want her autograph.

These noobs make for hilarity

Two vegans who have never ridden a motorcycle start out around the world on a brand new 1050 Vstrom and wild camping most of the time. Lucky choice of bike. 🏍️
I'm enjoying it as they are just now on the Chilean coast where we were just before covid made us leave.
Did not see this tho...
1679368820756-png.59932

Watching others lately. Charley Sinawan. On her bike and Off She Goes. Itchyboots is an accident waiting to happen.
Off She Goes is fun. Keeps it real with the occasional f bomb.

I watch her more for her willingness to poke into less explored corners of the planet and her geology knowledge. She's making $200k a month she can afford to get a local to straighten a lever and 300 km from anywhere I think she was justified in leaving it alone.
1679367673798-png.59930

The chain guard did not last long tho.

She makes friends easily and I find it funny the border guards that want her autograph.

These noobs make for hilarity

Two vegans who have never ridden a motorcycle start out around the world on a brand new 1050 Vstrom and wild camping most of the time. Lucky choice of bike. 🏍️
I'm enjoying it as they are just now on the Chilean coast where we were just before covid made us leave.
Did not see this tho...
1679368820756-png.59932

That’s the border between Chile and Argentina on the Chilean side, totally insane. Very close to Aconcagua Mountain which is the tallest mountain outside of Asia.

If you drive/bus between Santiago, Chile, and Mendoza, Argentina you pass through there.

Watching others lately. Charley Sinawan. On her bike and Off She Goes. Itchyboots is an accident waiting to happen.
Off She Goes is fun. Keeps it real with the occasional f bomb.

I watch those as well.
I enjoy the social aspect of Kinga’s videos.

The latest season of Unforgotten is really good. Nicola Walker carried it for a while but she was killed off in the last season, however, her protege is doing a really good job carrying this new season. It’s a very engaging British crime drama with lots of interconnected storylines.

Just finished Survivor 40 and was very interesting to see the impact as it started as a massive season and ended with the host in his garage handing out $2 million remotely - then the next two seasons were VERY different thanks to covid.
Season 40 was a fitting tribute to the top players.

Went through Netflix today.....damn there is a lot to watch or rewatch. 🍿
Was amusing sitting on a tropical beach at Mission Beach watching survivor contestants Fiji duke it.
Can go for 140 km ride in balmy weather and have my lunch and still catch a couple of episodes....
Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at Mar, 30    2023    12.42.49 AM.jpg
Listened to my audio book on FDR in WWII on the round trip and kept track of my tire pressure realtime the whole way.
Sometimes technology is very neat..
Partner heads to bed early after we watch something for an hour.
I find I'm better heading to bed around midnight and then getting 6-7 hours....so have a good window every evening to watch media.

Missed my window for cancelling Paramount - not a big deal ..$8.99 for the month and now actually cancelled
So decided to give Australian Survivor a go.

There are a few other things on Paramount too. Covered enough of the main stream stream survivor pre- and post covid tho will likely pick up Season 44 as well

CHCH is showing the 80s version of Dynasty at 4pm weekdays.

We are enjoying it. It is funny watching a nighttime soap that would have had epoisodes all spaced out over the year now daily. The character has an affair, gets pregnant, has the baby, baby is kidnapped, baby is found--takes about two weeks.

CHCH is showing the 80s version of Dynasty at 4pm weekdays.

We are enjoying it. It is funny watching a nighttime soap that would have had epoisodes all spaced out over the year now daily. The character has an affair, gets pregnant, has the baby, baby is kidnapped, baby is found--takes about two weeks.

..baby gets kidnapped by aliens.

My wife watches Coronation St. I sometimes tune in and out as it’s a bit like a car crash. Can’t take your eyes off it. Not one single wedding on the series has ever been normal. The place must be so violent as the number of killers and serial killers is quite amazing for a few streets of a fictional town on the outskirts of a city. It’s currently the headquarters for the LBGTQ2+ community…or at least that what it looks like but a few weeks ago it was the centre of right wing terrorism against migrants with targeted car bombs and mobs.

My wife watches Coronation St. I sometimes tune in and out as it’s a bit like a car crash. Can’t take your eyes off it. Not one single wedding on the series has ever been normal. The place must be so violent as the number of killers and serial killers is quite amazing for a few streets of a fictional town on the outskirts of a city. It’s currently the headquarters for the LBGTQ2+ community…or at least that what it looks like but a few weeks ago it was the centre of right wing terrorism against migrants with targeted car bombs and mobs.
My wife does as well. You forgot to mention the most birth-control averse / fertile street on the planet.

My wife does as well. You forgot to mention the most birth-control averse / fertile street on the planet.

Haha! So true.
Good old Corrie St.
Haven’t watched in ages.
Last time was when Hailey Cropper was discovered to have been a man.

On the "Shadow and Bone" front, I've heard rumours about a possible spin-off for just The Crows. IMHO they were the best part of the show anyway.

Back
Top Bottom