TV shows currently watching | Page 178 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Interestingly Bella's real life personality looks pretty close to her on screen character in LoU: "Ramsey identifies as non-binary and is indifferent to which pronouns are used for her, telling The New York Times, "I'm very much just a person. Being gendered isn't something that I particularly like, but in terms of pronouns, I really couldn't care less.""
Yeah she said in another interview she felt very close to the character after reading the script.

White Lotus on HBO is a good bit of fun. Some truly horrible people getting their come-uppances and others spiralling down out of control. It’s well done.

Finished up His Dark Materials S3. Meh didn't really go anywhere. Series seems done. Probably should be.

Also watched S12 of Death In Paradise. Good show, just watching the visuals of the location is great.

Just getting into 1923, amazing so far.

. There's a mental component to using it, not just physical.
This is the way.

But seriously, the Star Wars lore says you need to force the Dark Sabre into submission - you need the sheer force of will to use it properly.

True Lies is turning out kind of amusing. Loosely based on the Schwarzenneger/Curtis movie from way back when.

Yup. Usually multi-tasking while watching, Antiques Roadshow is another
Been catching Mandalorian too as they come out. They are "okay" ...partner loves them.

Last two Carnival Row ...too bad I liked the series. The fey wings are incredible. Nother covid victim :(
Was supposed to be four seasons but I'm okay how they wound it up and left a future production open.

Now if they would just turn the entire set into New Crobuzon and Perdido Station I''d be very pleased.
Perdido Street Station by Alberto Gordillo (see comments for more Bas-Lag  related art) : r/SpecArt
Perdido Street Station 1080P, 2K, 4K, 5K HD wallpapers free download |  Wallpaper Flare

The world needs more steam punk.

Last edited:
I mentioned White Lotus before and season 1 was terrific. One character in particular, the hotel manager Armond, was incredible. Turns out he was awarded an Emmy for that performance and looks like there may be some other awards for him playing Frank in one episode of The Last of Us. Definitely worth a watch.

Season 2 is OK but it doesn’t have an “Armond” so it’s missing something.

This is the way.

But seriously, the Star Wars lore says you need to force the Dark Sabre into submission - you need the sheer force of will to use it properly.

Some folks who are more hardcore than I tell me that a lot of the lore this season of Mando is touching on / based on is covered in Clone Wars and Rebels, the animated series’. Specifically Bo Katan.

Some folks who are more hardcore than I tell me that a lot of the lore this season of Mando is touching on / based on is covered in Clone Wars and Rebels, the animated series’. Specifically Bo Katan.
The animated series is brilliant. It explains so many things and character traits of the cast. General Grievous' back story is heart breaking, Darth Maul's history is shown etc... If you're into the Star Wars universe, it highly suggest watching the cartoons. I'm on the "Bad Batch" right now - experimental clones that are radically different from each other.

Yup - they left the door open but covid apparently was the real villian. :(

•••

Best deal around for F1 fans.
It would be $1200 Euro for me to watch a single race in Australia live.
Online ....$35 FOR THE YEAR!!! Damn.

It's worth it for the documentaries alone.

Yup - they left the door open but covid apparently was the real villian. :(

•••

Best deal around for F1 fans.
It would be $1200 Euro for me to watch a single race in Australia live.
Online ....$35 FOR THE YEAR!!! Damn.

It's worth it for the documentaries alone.
Hey at least we go a season 2, it was on hiatus for a while at least it was something.

But yeah COVID seems to have impacted a lot of show. Out of it we got some new series though.

There does appear to be at least a little good news, on the cancellations front. "Willow" season 2 wasn't cancelled after all.

Back
Top Bottom