TV shows currently watching | Page 160 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Maybe it's me, but this show went from being a cheesy Star Trek parody to a pretty good show in its own right.
They definitely toned down on the fart jokes and I don't miss the "jar of pickles" line one bit. Before "Strange New Worlds" came out it was the best "Star Trek" available. Now I would say it's a virtual tie.

Maybe it's me, but this show went from being a cheesy Star Trek parody to a pretty good show in its own right.
Nope you are correct, some of the writing is fantastic and if you really listen to what they saying it's also very articulate.
I also think the cheesy or simple FX and sets work well, because the show isn't about how polished everything should look, but the story.
They definitely toned down on the fart jokes and I don't miss the "jar of pickles" line one bit. Before "Strange New Worlds" came out it was the best "Star Trek" available. Now I would say it's a virtual tie.
I agree, I watched SNW just before Orville. And they really improved Trek, still some sloppiness but it's much much better. Watching Orville after, yeah the sets and FX are not as well done, but some of the story lines were very impressive. Still some good jokes in there but better inline with the show. The egg sandwich, the best man with Bortus (Elvis), just well done.

Latest eps of House of Dragon and Rings of Power didn’t disappoint.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
the sets and production value of rings of power blow me away every episode...

Anyone tried The Orville on >??

Incredible show, the message, the humor...I'm a Star Trek and Star Wars fan, but Orville takes the sci-fi words up to new heights! Fingers crossed for Season 4!!

Anyone tried The Orville on >??

Huh?
Scroll up if you missed the comments on this show.
But if you are asking what service to watch it on? It's on Hulu.

Just finished all 5 seasons and 168 episodes of the 1950's classic The Rifleman. It was great. No swearing, no dragons and no CGI.
For the record they kind of jump the shark late in season 4.
Fun fact - The lead Chuck Conners played both pro baseball and basketball before turning to acting.

Enjoying ‘She-Hulk’ so far with 4 episodes in.
Disney+ / Marvel seems to be pumping them out as fast as they can dream them up. Real life of superheroes. Interesting take.

S3 was good

Watched the first two episodes of Foundation. I don't recall the book being a romance novel. I will reread it to check.

Edit: Started rereading the book which was published in 1951. It is much better to me.
If they'd simply taken out the prejudices of the time, without adding in their own, the show would have been watchable.

Last edited:
Could not get past 3rd on Foundation ...
Salvation worth a go but very soapy.
I assume you've done The Expanse ...platinum standard for sci-fi

Watching Euphoria :eek:...glad I'm of a very different generation. Tough watch
Long ways away from Spidie's GF.
Zendaya can play a lot ages. She just won second Emmy for Euphoria.
Zendaya was euphoric with her second Emmys acting win, which also made history. At 26 years old, she became the youngest to win two Emmys for acting when she snagged the trophy for outstanding lead actress in a drama series Monday at the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards.3 days ago

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom