turn2 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

turn2

Last I "heard", Pirelli was interested in buying Turn 2. Wonder if that panned out.

Sorry to hear about Turn2's current state. Guess the third hand rumours were true.

Like most, I enjoyed the time I spent in their courses last year as well.

Hope for the best in the future!

Ahh John that does suck for sure. So sorry as you are an awesome teacher
Thank you!
But I really have to thank Michel Mercier from FASTwho gave me the first oppourtunity to teach and then George!
George,,, gave me an oppourtunity that really only comes around once. It was awsome! To actually get the chance to teach and work with so many people.
Probably learned more every day then my students! Probably was more nervous every day then my students!
But getting those their first scrap on the knee sliders was worth every penny!
Thanks George!

But getting those their first scrap on the knee sliders was worth every penny!

Of course it was! It's an ingenious scheme, you helping them get their knees down, burning up pucks, only to bring them over to your trailer for a fresh set! HAHA, see you this weekend!

Poper

Sorry to hear about Turn 2 ..

Hopefully Pirelli will snatch up Turn 2, since they do owe them a huge chunk of change.

I enjoyed the time I spent at Bogie with Turn2. The three instructors I had, Simon, Joe and Vinnie, were all great. Like someone already mentioned, they seemed to be doing well with a great turn out both times I was there. Since I just started riding track I liked the instructor lead track days but if Pro6 is the only way to ride at Bogie, they'll be hearing from me next season. I hope things work out for everyone at Turn2.

Wow, so sad to hear(but I can't say I am surprised) as I too greatly enjoyed the days I did with Turn2, mind you these were all done while George was still in charge. I feel bad for all the employees, vendors and future customers/students. I am sure someone will fill in the hole left by Turn2. Thanks to my instructors I had, Sandy(Pro6), Eric Moffette and Ross Millson, you all taught me a great deal and I still put your teachings to use.

Sad indeed to hear that they have had to close up shop. I did 2 days there last year and had an awesome time thanks to George and the instructors. Hopefully someone else will step in to fill their void.

hmmm... I think Turn2 will be back for another season.

If rumors are true, Steve n Karen will be running the show next year with a different name. Same school idea....For those of you who really enjoy the T2 atmosphere all hope is not lost : ) Thanks to all the T2 staff, CMP staff and marshalls for a great summer at a phenominal track!!!

If rumors are true, Steve n Karen will be running the show next year with a different name. Same school idea....For those of you who really enjoy the T2 atmosphere all hope is not lost : ) Thanks to all the T2 staff, CMP staff and marshalls for a great summer at a phenominal track!!!

Awesome!

And bring back the evening TMP track nights! :)

Yah= $50 TMP evenings is great idea.

Check outta work early, load bike in trailer and head to the track!

So no Sept. 15th at TMP??

Sure does! Now all the people they owe money to will get screwed and the people left will have to suck up the tab. So guess who gets to pay for that???

Wow so when they took my $1200, and told me I had a credit for next season...I guess they were just trying to scam any cash that they could before they shut down? That's pretty low.

If this is true, I may have spoken too soon about them scamming me.

Although I dealt with Karen, my funds were paid to Turn2....

Interesting....I hope they do. I'll sign up just to support!

If this is true, I may have spoken too soon about them scamming me.

Although I dealt with Karen, my funds were paid to Turn2....

I the funds were paid to Turn2, and if Turn2 declared bankruptcy, then those (unsecured creditor) funds are likely gone.

Back
Top Bottom