Total loss on my bike...looking for the next one | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Total loss on my bike...looking for the next one

Is there anything you can do if you purchased the bike with the mods already on?

Appraisal?

Jenn

I called them a while ago to see i they would cover any "accessories" in case of a write off, and they never asked for a specific list of "upgrades"... I was told to keep all receipts and they will have no problem covering any losses.

Is there anything you can do if you purchased the bike with the mods already on?

Appraisal?

Jenn

I think without receipts you're SOL... not sure though!
See if you can get some invoices from the previous owner, I'm sure that will help.

Super moto

Cheap on gas and insurance and you can get super cool dirt boots to accent your *****

End thread

Modifikasi+Yamaha+Scorpio+Supermoto1.jpg

Last edited:
They didn't seem to have an issue when I wrote my bike off July 17th of this year. Faxed em the receipts for my super illegal Yosh R-55 full system, DDM HID kit, 520 chain and +3 rear, braided lines, Woodcraft cover, Pazzo's, etc. They covered everything, no questions asked.

-Jamie M.
Those mods don't really affect power other than the exhaust, which, like I said, they said was iffy but probably ok. Did you have a PowerCommander as well? That was the one they didn't sound very happy with. Power Commander and lowering they didn't want. Suspension, levers, bars, etc were ok.

Oh...FML..never mind...no baby hippos!!!

I think you will need to spend some time cruising around to different dealers to see what is going to fit you.

So basically you want her to get a supersport with full exhaust and other weight saving mods.. or something 250cc or under... Her 650 was over 400lbs..

So basically you want her to get a supersport with full exhaust and other weight saving mods.. or something 250cc or under... Her 650 was over 400lbs..

actually I think she would be better off with a super moto like i told her a week or two. way better for the city and the thing would be a wheelie machine.

actually I think she would be better off with a super moto like i told her a week or two. way better for the city and the thing would be a wheelie machine.

LOL...i know i know...i do have someone scoping some super moto's for me...but until i actually see one i like...I'm so not going for it...you should know me by now girl...lol...

LOL...i know i know...i do have someone scoping some super moto's for me...but until i actually see one i like...I'm so not going for it...you should know me by now girl...lol...

How 'bout ba 2007 FZ6? Lipstick red!

Back
Top Bottom