Total eclipse - April 8 2024 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Total eclipse - April 8 2024

I saw one at uni standing in the Brock plaza ....was impressive.

Was going to chase the one that crossed the Smokies a few years back and combine it with an overdue mcycle ride in the area.
When I saw the crowds I gave up on the idea ....what a mob.

I believe '79 was the last total eclipse in Ontario. I remember them making a big deal about it in school, but back then you had to buy a special piece of glass to view it safely, which none of us did. So we basically missed actually viewing it. I wouldn't mind seeing it first hand once in my life, especially since it's not that far to get to an area with totality. A friend of mine on the west coast is making a special trip to Texas just to see it. Helps that we have a mutual friend living there too.

Where can I get some glasses for this that won’t burn up my eyes due to cheap fakes?

Where can I get some glasses for this that won’t burn up my eyes due to cheap fakes?
If you don't come up with something, watch shadows on the ground or make a pinhole camera to watch it develop. If you are in the path of totality, it is safe to look with naked eyes for the few minutes that only the corona is visible.

Ordered them here…

Free shipping so I’m ok with a $28 purchase for 5 units.

Leech (oops sorry, Lecce) isn't...he thinks we're depriving them of a 'once in a lifetime learning experience'...yeah, right...I'd like to see him dismiss as many kids as we have in our school at the end of the day and ensure everyone's safety...not going to happen...

He’s a moron of a whole ‘nuther level.

Back
Top Bottom