Toronto Harley/Ducatti dealer closed? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Harley/Ducatti dealer closed?

Blues hurler

A friend just told me that the new HD dealer on Lawrence by the DVP is closed. They had a sale of everything in the store at 50% off. Emailed only existing clients. Bikes were gone in 45 minutes. Heard this from a guy he works with who supposedly picked up a $30K bike for $14K. The place is totally cleaned out. Anyone confirm this story?

Its true i scored a 1098 for 50 bucks!!!!!!!!

That's what happens when you treat bikers like ****, they spread the word and stop supporting your business.
Guess who's next.

harley's are cheaper from the reapo man than buying new- usa models are showing up here everyday.

harley's are cheaper from the reapo man than buying new- usa models are showing up here everyday.

Yup,
Look at any classifieds, there are plenty of excellent, used, low mileage bikes available.
Lots of dreamers buy a mew HD only to let it sit in their heated garage for 5 years.
You can snap one up real cheap if you are patient.

Then you ride it straight over to Brian Olsens Racing Services and book an appointment. :D
12318 Highway 7, GEORGETOWN, ON L7G 4S4

905-873-1283

Just got back, scored a pirelli dragon supercorsa pro 120/70/17 for $50 :D

Last edited:
What do they have left?

Then you ride it straight over to Brian Olsens Racing Services and book an appointment. :D
12318 Highway 7, GEORGETOWN, ON L7G 4S4

905-873-1283

I got a new 1200C, tell me more about this place.

Aren't they a new dealership? That placed looked amazing, they must have sunk tons of cash into it, and now they are out of business? That's weird.

Aren't they a new dealership? That placed looked amazing, they must have sunk tons of cash into it, and now they are out of business? That's weird.

mostly answered your own question. looked amazing, sunk tons of cash (insert; huge downturn in disposable cash, market shift for doctors/dentist to BMW), out of that business

Yuppers. The gf and I got our HDs from south of the border. Anyone here would be crazy to spend that much $$ brand new. I mean, I love my Harley, but not enough to get completely ripped off.

Let's hope that Jacox is next.

Not new just new location. Bought my first Harley from them in 2000. Went back in 2009 to buy an Ultra and they were so horrible I left and went to Kitchener Harley and was treated with some respect and customer sevice and never set foot in TO Harley again.

I would check the date code on the tire , they have been sitting on tires for years

It has about a year left on it, thank god its a quick wearing sport tire with tonnes of grip :)

I would check the date code on the tire , they have been sitting on tires for years

Tires have expiration dates? hmm, never knew

//

Stopped by around 3ish...store was CLEARED OUT! A couple nice 1 piece duc suits and jackets but I think I'll wait for the Motoshow.

Back
Top Bottom