Toronto Harley/Ducatti dealer closed? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Harley/Ducatti dealer closed?

I've heard a lot of bad rumors for that dealership, i've always wanted to go in there and check it out but from what i've heard it turned me off. Most common thing i heard was poor customer service (them being arrogant) but now that i think about it, it could an image they're trying to potray, who knows.

I did have a run in with one of their staff (though im not entirely sure what department he was in). I had my throttle cable snap on lawrence heading west right before the don vally. As i was walking my bike on the sidewalk back east crossing their store (on the opposite side of the road the dealership was on) one of their staff came running out to see if i was okay. Though i had the impression that he thought i was stealing the bike. It was still nice of him to come out and check up on me. I felt kinda bad cuz he got honked at while J walking back.

Exactly, which is why i went straight to the top, Deeley Canada, expecting someone with some logic and common sense would resolve this issue, my mistake. :rolleyes:
I got Buzz Greene himself on the phone twice and explained what was going on, i may as well have been talking to a brass monkey, total waste of my time, nothing but denial.

If there is one thing i've learned in my old age, it's to be patient, what goes around does come around eventually.
This is a perfect example, i hope the owner bought lots of fried foods with my 1400$ and has a heart attack tomorrow.
:thebirdman:

Wow. I'm surprised you have your mind still working clearly after that - and this - http://youtu.be/gB-u2MztMeA

Wow. I'm surprised you have your mind still working clearly after that - and this - http://youtu.be/gB-u2MztMeA

Thanks for nothing! now i'm mad again you bastard!! :lol:
I did print a screen shot though, so i could start my bike and do a burnout on his face!!!!
busa_smiley0.gif

Well.....Ducati of Toronto no long exists on the Ducati Canada/US website. I think their last day is April 9. I just wanted to take this time to thank them (Mike and Chris) for years of great and helpful service. I know a lot of guys won't feel the same....but for me these guys were great... Thanks guys and all the best for the future.

Anthony

Um… don’t be too sure about that. The wife was talking with Chris this afternoon and he seemed very up beat about new owners being close to a deal.
As far as the website goes well, that’s been a crapshoot from the beginning. Seems someone sets a date and declares if all the info for a dealer isn’t in by then than to bad for them. It happens to the clubs all the time. Clubs who have been part of the Desmo Owners Clubs for years all of a sudden get dropped off the web site. Some times it takes most of the year to get back on. And guess what, before they know it it’s that time of year again.

" ha ha" - to quote Nelson .

Went there once - and only once. Dodged the oil splats in the bike park (dang Harley's ) and went in. No one said boo... Walked past probably 6-8 staff who were busily heading somewhere. Had to ask at the service desk for help.

Waste of time. I figured the accountants and lawyers wives would enjoy the boutique experience there .

Bunch of wankers. Met the Ducatti rep that day too - told him what we thought of that store, I'll spend my my elsewhere thank you.

Anyone been there in the last couple of days?
What stock does Tor HD have left for sale?

Anyone been there in the last couple of days?
What stock does Tor HD have left for sale?

The wife was there today and said they have some apparel and lots of jewelry at 50% off the lowest marked price. She bought some pants and a pen. There may possibly be parts and custom bits for HD’s as well but she was there for Ducati parts. There was only one bike in the whole place, a custom HD with a Maple Leafs motif signed by the team.
It was the first time she’d been inside and was blown away by the place.

Aren't they a new dealership? That placed looked amazing, they must have sunk tons of cash into it, and now they are out of business? That's weird.

The same thing happened to Cycle City in Burlington. New owner, sunk a lot of cash in, went bankrupt.

Chris is a terrific person.Wherever he goes after this fiasco,they will be lucky to have him there.

The wife was there today and said they have some apparel and lots of jewelry at 50% off the lowest marked price. She bought some pants and a pen. There may possibly be parts and custom bits for HD’s as well but she was there for Ducati parts. There was only one bike in the whole place, a custom HD with a Maple Leafs motif signed by the team.
It was the first time she’d been inside and was blown away by the place.

Thanks for the update

When I was there a month or so ago they told me the only bike not 50% off was the Leaf bike. Maybe now that the season is over that will change.

Any news on whats happening with this location, saw the last bikes were removed from the windows now, and there is a sign in the window says about something opening, but its like a tiny poster in a 40ft window...why not use the whole window!

Back
Top Bottom