Toronto Cop James Forcillo may have been on steroids | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Cop James Forcillo may have been on steroids

80 lbs is not all muscle I can guarantee you that. I don't care what they're saying his body fat is.

The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, Calif.) run by Dr Michael Colgan PH.D., a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs. Dr Colgan goes on to state that "because of the limiting rate of turnover in the muscle cells it is impossible to grow more than an ounce of new muscle each day."

The media is just reaching in this case to turn said cop into the worlds biggest monster.

Right, because putting on 80 pounds of muscle while maintaining 12% body fat in 2 years is easily achieavable naturally.

This officer has long had a keen interest in bodybuilding. At one point, dating back to his high school days, the now inactive Forcillo’s Gym website he operated with a friend referenced how his dimensions had changed dramatically. “James has been consistently gaining weight, he started lifting weights two years ago at a weight of 140 pounds, today he tips the scale at 220 pounds while maintaining a body fat percentage of 12 per cent. His current 1 rep max in the bench press in approx. 425 pounds.’’

I certainly do not support what this guy did. However, if I was a COP I would 100% augment my means to grow larger. Some of the guys the PD comes up against are outright freaks.
Just look at Ronnie Coleman. That was one hell of a beastly cop !

80 lbs is not all muscle I can guarantee you that. I don't care what they're saying his body fat is.

The media is just reaching in this case to turn said cop into the worlds biggest monster.

But it isn't the media that said that, it was his buddy on Forcillo’s Gym website that they were both a part of. It has since been taken down, you know, so the mdedia and the public dont use that as an excuse to turn this guy into the world's biggest monster.

So now all of a sudden it's a lie?

Right, because putting on 80 pounds of muscle while maintaining 12% body fat in 2 years is easily achieavable naturally.

Ya every lazy **** thinks that way when someone actually works at something.

Last edited:
It's a false fact so yes I guess it is a lie. The media is a joke. Cop will be charged with something. The kid was a ****in retard to begin with. What else is there to report?

This officer has long had a keen interest in bodybuilding. At one point, dating back to his high school days, the now inactive Forcillo’s Gym website he operated with a friend referenced how his dimensions had changed dramatically. “James has been consistently gaining weight, he started lifting weights two years ago at a weight of 140 pounds, today he tips the scale at 220 pounds while maintaining a body fat percentage of 12 per cent. His current 1 rep max in the bench press in approx. 425 pounds.’’

The guy had worked out on and off since high school, so what's your point? He put on 80 pounds of muscle in 2 years, and is consistly putting weight..... sooooooo, his high school body building has some how attributed to this recent massive gain of muscle in a 2 year period?

The guy had worked out on and off since high school, so what's your point? He put on 80 pounds of muscle in 2 years, and is consistly putting weight..... sooooooo, his high school body building has some how attributed to this recent massive gain of muscle in a 2 year period?

Read it again - it wasn't a recent massive gain - it happened back in high school.

^^ read up on the subject. His buddy is an idiot and wrong. The guy could have increased his caloric intake astronomically and gained crazy weight. Mass increase doesn't automatically mean steroids. :rolleyes:

It's a false fact so yes I guess it is a lie. The media is a joke. Cop will be charged with something. The kid was a ****in retard to begin with. What else is there to report?

I don't doubt the media is full of crap most of the time and with how they present information, however they are claerly quoting what this guy said about Forcillo, on their gym website. That wasn't made up.

Read it again - it wasn't a recent massive gain - it happened back in high school.

What are you reading? It says recently, in 2 years, he went from 140 to 220! The only refence to high school was when he took interest in the activity, not that this is how long it took for him to go from 140 to 220.

^^ read up on the subject. His buddy is an idiot and wrong. The guy could have increased his caloric intake astronomically and gained crazy weight. Mass increase doesn't automatically mean steroids. :rolleyes:

Why is his buddy an idiot and wrong? Do you know him personally?

This is what he said, 140 to 220, and not fat, anyone can put on weight, but he clarly indicated 12% fat, so one would have to assume he's put on 80 pounds of muscle, which would be VERY difficult to acheive......naturally.

What are you reading? It says recently, in 2 years, he went from 140 to 220! The only refence to high school was when he took interest in the activity, not that this is how long it took for him to go from 140 to 220.

And this is the only "evidence" pointing towards steroid use.

This article is mind so stupid I would be embarrassed to reference it in a serious manner.

You'd think that this would be a no brainer, after all if you drive a damn truck into the states you need a drug test, yet you are given the power to ruin peoples lives and kill them and no drug testing...

The cop could clear his name in an instant, simply go get a drug test done and be done with it. You know, "if you have nothing to hide..." <--isn't that what they always say :D

Why is his buddy an idiot and wrong? Do you know him personally?

This is what he said, 140 to 220, and not fat, anyone can put on weight, but he clarly indicated 12% fat, so one would have to assume he's put on 80 pounds of muscle, which would be VERY difficult to acheive......naturally.

Ok. Read what I type this time. His buddy is an idiot. He is wrong. It would not be very difficult to achieve, it is IMPOSSIBLE what this clown is claiming. One wouldn't need to know this guy to know he's speculating and incorrect. Talk to some real trainers, doctors etc. The guy could have shot steroids into himself every day for two years and not put on 80 lbs of muscle. I said you ride a pink motorcycle. I've seen it. Does that make it true? It's possible right? Someone call the Toronto Star

The cop would look like this :lmao:

Police_Cops_Addicted_To_Steroids_Roid_Rage.jpg

You'd think that this would be a no brainer, after all if you drive a damn truck into the states you need a drug test, yet you are given the power to ruin peoples lives and kill them and no drug testing...

The cop could clear his name in an instant, simply go get a drug test done and be done with it. You know, "if you have nothing to hide..." <--isn't that what they always say :D

He is up for murder.......steroids or not doesnt make much difference.

Any time your doing better than average in the gym someone suggests you have an unfair advantage.

He is up for murder.......steroids or not doesnt make much difference.

Any time your doing better than average in the gym someone suggests you have an unfair advantage.

Any sport these days. You can't succeed without roids for sure. Oh don't forget, anyone who takes them is an instant god. It still has nothing to do with ability. Just shoot some roids and go win a gold medal :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom