Toni Sharpless Supersonic Road Race School | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toni Sharpless Supersonic Road Race School

October 13-15 The school will be in the Ottawa area at the Lombardy Kart track.
Dates might have been shifted around.
Best to check in with Toni.

Just saw this on Instagram.
They are at Lombardy on Oct 20 to 22 (was supposed to be at Brechin).

I'm going to Brechin tomorrow (glad I booked it... was thinking of booking for Oct 22).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-113442_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-113442_Instagram.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 14

I'm going to Brechin tomorrow (glad I booked it... was thinking of booking for Oct 22).

Maybe you will have my kid as an instructor

Her facebook page still lists Lombardy Oct 13-15 and Brechin Oct 20-22

I received this in an email on Oct 6th: "We are running 3 days at Lombardy Oct 13,14,15 and have availability if any of your team are interested."

They made a correction for the dates and added a couple of Saturdays... I'm so tempted 🤣

I am not sure what their Sunday track days are (maybe you can bring your own bike and do lapping... just shot Toni an email.. will update)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-155116_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-155116_Instagram.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 12
I talked to Toni today and the days/ locations are shuffled around. Best to email her for updated information.
That's funny I emailed her about a week ago for info, she said thanks and told me to check the website.

Ahh maybe next year. Unfortunately can't pull off last minute stuff anymore

@Saitou^.~ So they are still at Brechin on Oct 21,22 and 23 now. Earlier Brechin was Oct 21 and 22, they just added Oct 23 to it I guess. Didn't shuffle the location if I remember correctly.
Yeah... there was a mix up but the original dates are still good and just added the Saturdays...I kinda pushed on these saying most people work and would be hard to take a day off. Might have been easy for her to add since it's late in the season. 😉
That's funny I emailed her about a week ago for info, she said thanks and told me to check the website.

Ahh maybe next year. Unfortunately can't pull off last minute stuff anymore
This past Friday was totally last minute and normally I have to plan things at least months in advance... I know it's hard for many to do last minute. Definitely try her school next season 😁
He said that you did very well.
Thank you! 😆 I'm trying my best. Really need to build on experience and practice but getting the hang of it.

He's good at explaining things and giving help to all the students even though we are all at different skill levels (And there's a huge difference with those that can just ride fast but can't explain anything and those that can break things down to little steps) 👍

One photo from class. Waiting on the school to send me photos of the drill practice where I got my knee down lol.

Attachments

• DSC_9212.jpeg
    DSC_9212.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
So for the track day on Sunday, if you have your own bike (minimoto, ohvale, etc), you can bring it and rent the track for lapping. If you want, you can always rent the bike and the gear from Toni too.

I’ve been following this thread - great info, ready to book next Thu or Fri, but cautious what if it rains? Do they still run courses in rain and how are those little bikes on wet surface? Anybody have experience in the rain, post up your thoughts pls.
Thanks.
A.T.

I’ve been following this thread - great info, ready to book next Thu or Fri, but cautious what if it rains? Do they still run courses in rain and how are those little bikes on wet surface? Anybody have experience in the rain, post up your thoughts pls.
Thanks.
A.T.
They would still run the course in the rain (only if there's lighting that they would cancel).

I haven't ridden in full rain at Toni's school... the closest would have been late last year (also October). It was cold and the morning was wet...I heard you have to be extra smooth.
And the little bikes will amplify any little movement (which is why they are great to train on).

They would still run the course in the rain (only if there's lighting that they would cancel).

I haven't ridden in full rain at Toni's school... the closest would have been late last year (also October). It was cold and the morning was wet...I heard you have to be extra smooth.
And the little bikes will amplify any little movement (which is why they are great to train on).
It does depend on the track some what, but Saturday and Sunday at Lombardy the rain didn't stop anyone from riding and at the speeds you are going, crashing doesn't usually hurt the rider or the bike.

Thanks.
A.T.
If you can do tomorrow, the weather looks warm and low chance of rain. Thursday should still be warm but had a high chance of rain... Friday the temperature is dropping but the chance of rain is minimal (so far... and it could change). 🙃

Back
Top Bottom