To be masked or not to be masked | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To be masked or not to be masked

Got my flu shot and was ok for a few days. I've been really sick for a week now. No temp, just cough and really bad sinuses.
Anyone else have bad reaction to it?

That's not a flu or from the flu shot mate. It's just a cold going around. Kids got it from school and passed it on. Temp sits at 37-37.5, bit of a sore throat, sinus clogged and cough up a ton of yellow flem.

Got my flu shot and was ok for a few days. I've been really sick for a week now. No temp, just cough and really bad sinuses.
Anyone else have bad reaction to it?

Didn't even feel any pain in my arm the next day.

This is brutal. I've lost about 5lb. The coughing at nite ends up with me praying to the porcelain god. No fever. Lots of fluids.
Where did you forget to wear your mask?

Wife the paedi nurse brings home a plague per week. A version of the flu/cold/cough is everywhere right now. Half her staff change masks 9 times a shift coughing goo into them, but it’s that or no nurses.....
Are they saying people are catching flu again,? last yr everything was Covid

Back under my rock in Cairns.
Pasted Graphic.tiff
Despite crowds at airports and a near miss with Uni buddies ( they cancelled at last minute due to flu in kids and mom ) back home without getting anything. N95 are uncomfortable on a plane for hours at a time. Getting fewer of us that have managed to dodge covid.

It's cold and flu season. It didn't happen the last couple of years because everyone was masked up and sanitized. Covid will never go away. And neither will the flu or the common cold.
Same for us. I’ve tested the entire family a few times and each time everyone is negative. But we’re all damn sick. This week seems a lull….but it’ll be back.

Kids in school are ALL sick. Half the class is off at any given time. Which I guess is good but still enough to keep the cycle going.

Gonna be a long winter.

Got my flu shot 2 weeks ago, arm sore for a day, no other issues. You can't get ill from the flu vaccine as it does not contain any live virus. It takes two weeks for your body to develop an immune response from the vaccine. People may get a cold and attribute it to the vaccine or they may have caught the flu before vaccine immunities were fully in place. They then blame the vaccine for the illness or deem it to be ineffective.

Grandkids have had several colds over the last months. Lots of sick kids / absenteeism in the schools. It's a catch up year for colds and various viruses as people have been sheltering and masked for 2 - 3 years and are now exposed. Some of the kids at school are masked, most not.

Are they saying people are catching flu again,? last yr everything was Covid

This yr it’s all flus and with kids it’s respiratory virus, which makes them very sick . 11 kids in yesterday 9 with respiratory issues . Zero Covid so far , the staff are all flu like and colds , testing negative but sickly.

The particular cold going around hangs on for days .

An unfortunate bi product of all the masking , isolation and sanitation for kids is they missed exposure to lesser bugs and are now getting wholloped with this round .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back under my rock in Cairns.
View attachment 58732
Despite crowds at airports and a near miss with Uni buddies ( they cancelled at last minute due to flu in kids and mom ) back home without getting anything. N95 are uncomfortable on a plane for hours at a time. Getting fewer of us that have managed to dodge covid.

So do you still need a criminal conviction to get into Australia or have they dropped that requirement??

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

A doctor at Sunnybrook has documentation that says anti vaxxers are 73% more likely to have car crashes. It seems to be based on perceived immunity to everything.
Seems you’re damed if you do and damed if you don’t

Back
Top Bottom