These Conservatives | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

These Conservatives

How about every federal holiday costing about $100 million so the civil servants can go surfing or do spa days?

The day of truth and reconciliation give the day off to the people who along with their predecessors created the mess. The victims don't get the day off. Insult added to injury. $100 M a year + COLA increases forever.

How about every federal holiday costing about $100 million so the civil servants can go surfing or do spa days?

The day of truth and reconciliation give the day off to the people who along with their predecessors created the mess. The victims don't get the day off. Insult added to injury. $100 M a year + COLA increases forever.
That's racist, misogynistic talk bordering on hate speech. You've clearly had too much to think. Report to the re-education camp nearest to you.

PP latest zinger
I think he could win just by pitching removing the tax.

You gotta laugh at the gov (or cry) with just the optics of the carbon tax being increased on Apr 1st. Like no one said, maybe we should delay this a few days or a week. Useless fools.

PP latest zinger
I think he could win just by pitching removing the tax.

You gotta laugh at the gov (or cry) with just the optics of the carbon tax being increased on Apr 1st. Like no one said, maybe we should delay this a few days or a week. Useless fools.
Don't forget the raises for all elected monkeys on April 1 too. They are over 200k each now (plus housing plus committee plus graft etc).

Don't forget the raises for all elected monkeys on April 1 too. They are over 200k each now (plus housing plus committee plus graft etc).
Yeah I was thinking about that, wonder if PP raised that issue... probably not.

Yeah I was thinking about that, wonder if PP raised that issue... probably not.
I don't see a recent vote on the issue. I assume the dirtbags long ago voted in perpetual raises so they don't get egg on their faces when voting themselves more money.

Will/should the conservatives start sending large groups to vote in the liberal nominations, in order to prevent foreign interference?

TL : DR

(And that goes for all of them. I hate listening to long-winded blathering)
Me too. Tried to listen. One minute in, still blah blah blah. People would be fired if they tried to pull that crap in a private sector meeting. Faster and funnier wankers.

Was a bit all over the place but he speaks well, good for him.
TL didn't watch the whole thing but there is too much generalization in these speeches.

If you're going to build someone a house show them the floor plans and elevations. Show them the bill of materials, Show them the contracts and quotes. Show them the serviced lot. Show them the approved financing and show them what pocket provides the financing.

Air drawings are like air guitars, amusing gestures that create nothing.

All I got out of this was how well spoken Harper was. (ok well not everything)
It would be nice to have leadership who don't trip over their words, or look like their head will explode.
Hopefully soon.

The term you're looking for is word salad. eg:

Meh they all mean the same things, but you can see JT looks like he'll burst apart in that clip. Well eventually he will be in flames.
i expect he's going to resign by the summer, the numbers from a recent poll showed the gap continuing to widen post budget reveal. i'm sure he'd rather not be at the helm if the ship goes down.

i expect he's going to resign by the summer, the numbers from a recent poll showed the gap continuing to widen post budget reveal. i'm sure he'd rather not be at the helm if the ship goes down.
I'd be shocked. He still thinks he's never made a misstep. I think he will hold on to power as long as he possibly can. Best case for me would be like ontario with liberals getting so few seats that they cease to be a party for a bit. They need a timeout as a clear lesson that their behaviour was unconscionable.

I'd be shocked. He still thinks he's never made a misstep. I think he will hold on to power as long as he possibly can. Best case for me would be like ontario with liberals getting so few seats that they cease to be a party for a bit. They need a timeout as a clear lesson that their behaviour was unconscionable.
I could see this too, so out of touch they can't see the forest. Doug might be right and they will get obliterated at the election.
This might be preferable after this long disaster.

Back
Top Bottom