The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

120 kph in first gear, heavy 613 lb, no luggage rack, 18 ltr tank but only 36 mpg, iffy shifting- pulls like a tractor but realllllllly - what was the point of the 1200.
Screenshot 2026-10-03 at 3.08.18 PM.jpg

I'd rather have the vstrom.
 
Damn shame its not made anymore
 
I thought a joke was being set up but now I'm wondering if people remember the VFR1200X was real
I saw one at the dealer when I was shopping for a Multistrada. I recall looking the 1200X over and thinking what a terrible idea building that bike was with its massive weight and weird mix of nice pretty bits along with cheap afterthoughts added.
The Multistrada 1260 Enduro was sitting close by which was a beauty in comparison (I'd actually buy one of those if I found a good deal).
 
I saw one at the dealer when I was shopping for a Multistrada. I recall looking the 1200X over and thinking what a terrible idea building that bike was with its massive weight and weird mix of nice pretty bits along with cheap afterthoughts added.
The Multistrada 1260 Enduro was sitting close by which was a beauty in comparison (I'd actually buy one of those if I found a good deal).
Here's one - not sure what you consider a good deal: Facebook
1791137347724.png
 
Back
Top Bottom