The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 310 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

1988 Honda Hawk 650 $2000 obo "VFR750 rear rim, CBR600F3 front end NO lower than $1000" If I had the room.

272915749_10160370402754311_5147255907792448329_n.jpg
Something lost in translation there... I found it weird your post said $2000, no lower than $1000. It's like well then just say $1000. The actual ad says "NO I won't take $1000"

97 VTR, $4k. Hot bike, looks clean but not my exact expertise. Assume a good price?

I'm used to seeing perfectly fine VTR1000Fs selling for $3K or less in recent history... but things can always change

I'm used to seeing perfectly fine VTR1000Fs selling for $3K or less in recent history... but things can always change
Agreed, I see similar ones for $2,000 and they still don’t sell. Rarely have any high mileage ones because they had tiny tanks and gulped fuel (yet HP was still meh). Later models had slightly larger tanks.

Agreed, I see similar ones for $2,000 and they still don’t sell. Rarely have any high mileage ones because they had tiny tanks and gulped fuel (yet HP was still meh). Later models had slightly larger tanks.
I bought an ugly one in 2011 for $2 grand.
Cracked bodywork, a small tank ding, but no real crash damage. Just tipped over at a standstill.

It had springs and valving up front, and an ohlins shock out back.

Rode it for 50,000k. Yes the tank is small. 160km average out of the 14L tank.

100hp is pretty much the sweet spot for a streetbike.

Gobs of torque. 70 ft lbs at like 4 grand.

Unassimingly fast. Get it above 220km (track of course), and the spindly 41mm forks get a little out of shape, but as a streetbike? Not an issue.

That one is a nice example, but its overpriced.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I was debating whether or not to post this here but since complete junk is now selling for around $8k it seems like someone would be better spending a little extra and buying this.

Its 100% original with a solid tank. It does have a set of Toomeys which are an OK pipe but still better than those California compliant pipes which it also comes with. I just needs the tires replaced with the correct sizes.

I've been keeping an eye on Hegarty and one in similar condition sold Mid last year for $25k and one this January for $17k... And its only a 4 hour drive from Toronto

1984 Yamaha RZ 350 | eBay

Here is another one that is not quite as nice but only 6k miles. It looks to have either a set of Large Can Allspeeds or JL retro pipes which you would probably want to replace and there is a little more patina on it

1984 Yamaha RZ350 | eBay

question, I have a brand new Dunlop road smart 3 tire size 160/60zr17. How much you guys think I can sell it for? Anyone want one at a good price?

Considering covid pricing and how much I see these for now days, this seems like a bargain:

What do you guys think about this one? It has been up for 3 months and more than 1400 views. I contacted them it is still available. With all the accessories seemed like a good bargain.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...nt=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=email

What do you guys think about this one? It has been up for 3 months and more than 1400 views. I contacted them it is still available. With all the accessories seemed like a good bargain.
Used 2011 Kawasaki Versys 650 Adventure Tourer | Sport Touring | St. Catharines | Kijiji
get it, like now.

NRC are solid, its well farkled, price is good
miles are higher than what you'd normally find but its japanese, it'll run even if you never do any maintenance

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom