The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 286 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

very nice tank.. shame about the rest
like its trying to be something it isn't with that SS hideous tail
the best part of a sportster is its simple, and looks like a bike should.
says me but I really don'tknow harleys
It's a street homage to the legendary XR750 flat-trackers:

1622055218278.png

Even if they had to cheat a bit in the '80s to eliminate the Japanese competition, it's pretty much the only Harley with a successful racing pedigree from the last 50 years...

thats what they were making. ^beautiful bike. my bad.
Well, it's a somewhat clumsy tribute attempt, anyway, as nothing can disguise the sheer mass of the 1200 motor and transmission. Nothing comes close to the lean and mean look of the original, but I dig the style regardless, especially if tastefully modified...

2009 Buell Blast 500. $800 obo. Say starts runs drives.

Not sure if its reasonable, though Brand New 2017 Stock from the looks, title is wrong. Not a Duke
Engine is wrong in addition to the model, looks like a leftover 1190 super adventure R, probably one of Ready powersports leftover ones

Doesnt inspire a lot of confidence when the offbrand dealer doesnt even know what model/engine the bike is

They also have an older slightly used duke GT

More interesting than well priced. 1988 Honda NX250 enduro $1300. Looks like xr front end.

1622468341540.jpeg

More interesting than well priced. 1988 Honda NX250 enduro $1300. Looks like xr front end.

View attachment 49158
No ownership I understand. No bill of sale? That's sketchy as. I would have no problem writing up a bill of sale for anything I owned. If she doesn't want to write anything, it probably means she doesn't own it.

Last edited:
No ownership I understand. No bill of sale? That's sketchy as. I would have no problem writing up a bill of sale for anything I owned. If she doesn't want to write anything, it probably means she doesn't own it.

Worst one was smashed ignition no ownership. It’s my brother In-laws he asked me to sell it

2012 CBR250 900 k $2400. Original owner

Needs a new chain with less than 1000km lol. I guess it depends on what it looks like in person, if that bike has been parked outside in the driveway for 9 years, may not be a deal at all

2001 BMW R1150RT plus 2002 Mini Cooper limited $3000
Seems fishy but if they come with paperwork it could be fun. Treat the mini like a side by side for the summer and then send it off for scrap. Keep the bike.

Seems fishy but if they come with paperwork it could be fun. Treat the mini like a side by side for the summer and then send it off for scrap. Keep the bike.
if its a real deal w two good runners...
you can play Johnny English with that model mini - perfect for practicing me mr bean act !

Don't think this will last long. Probably some maintenance to do since it's been sitting for so long, but still a great price.
2010 Multi 1200 w/ 6800km and Termi can and bags for $7k!

Don't think this will last long. Probably some maintenance to do since it's been sitting for so long, but still a great price.
2010 Multi 1200 w/ 6800km and Termi can and bags for $7k!
It will need a full service. Add about$1200 plus about $400 for tires.

Back
Top Bottom