The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 238 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

second bike be great
what do we think of this?
seems like a decent deal to me

one of our own

This looks like a smoking deal for someone who wants an extra bike for the cottage or commuter to keep mileage lower on their primary bike.

I wonder if that is gtam @mf (or similar username). He was a cool guy but I havent seen him around here for a long time.

This looks like a smoking deal for someone who wants an extra bike for the cottage or commuter to keep mileage lower on their primary bike.

Talked with someone today that has been emailing/chatting to try and buy this. No reply so far. It interests me but to many bikes at this time

Nice one owner fz6 out in Sarnia.

Pretty good, it says one owner, steel braided lines, tires arent old, all original and clean except the front blinkers
He's selling it right around the valve interval but priced very well

[AdvrIder Forum is down today. That could be the issue.

QUOTE="GVH, post: 2692916, member: 546"]
Talked with someone today that has been emailing/chatting to try and buy this. No reply so far. It interests me but to many bikes at this time
[/QUOTE]

High mileage, but a lot of bike for the asking price and I'm sure there is some maneuverability there.

'01 ST1100 with 150k km

lot of money for a bike w a rattle can paint job - and it doesn't run properly
just because the seller says it only needs the carbs cleaned- doesn't mean that is so...
60k+ kms
47 years old

the fact the seller spent a lot of money is somewhat encouraging - but it doesn't mean squat to me as a buyer

lot of money for a bike w a rattle can paint job - and it doesn't run properly
just because the seller says it only needs the carbs cleaned- doesn't mean that is so...
60k+ kms
47 years old

the fact the seller spent a lot of money is somewhat encouraging - but it doesn't mean squat to me as a buyer

Speedo in miles as well. I think his asking way too much for it, it's not looking appealing at all .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Some of us passed at owning one brand new with an OEM warranty at a fraction of the asking price, I would start with what they cost when it was brand new before taxes and ask them to point to all the value added features.

Back
Top Bottom