The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 240 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Looks like it was a really nice Ducati at one time and at 9k it better run like a top. (y)

and why would I not want it road legal it's a street bike isn't it? It should be certified for that price.

omg look at the tire wear on that rear tire is that original rubber? :| seriously
we're talking about a motorcycle that originally sold for several hundred dollars and there was no sales tax in 1966.

Last edited:
The ad for the little Duc is gone.

Rick Cavello was selling one, if that was the bike it's pretty mint. Not 9 grand mint, but mint. The 160 is a bit of a lame Duc.

... and they sold for just under a grand, when a Honda was $595. A 250 was about $1300, and 9 grand should buy you a pretty mint 250 today.

The ad for the little Duc is gone.

Rick Cavello was selling one, if that was the bike it's pretty mint. Not 9 grand mint, but mint. The 160 is a bit of a lame Duc.

... and they sold for just under a grand, when a Honda was $595. A 250 was about $1300, and 9 grand should buy you a pretty mint 250 today.
Rick Cavello..... Bike borrower extrodinaire!

2013 GW250 $1500. If you can live with the fact a complete tool owned it and probably never did the maintenance. Not to bad a deal.

View attachment 44671
Today I learned that when a manufacturer stops selling a bike that automatically makes it a collector's bike. I agree with your assessment of the seller gvh.

Ok. This is far away and technically not a motorcycle but I dont hate it, it appears complete and they only want $1000.
1974 Kawasaki Volkswagen

97989239_2772235849570763_1086382067370950656_n.jpg

2009 FJR
20k miles(american bike? being sold in burlington)
selling cerified $5700, negotiable?

lmk if you cant see the ad, its on facebook

I know the older CBs ask higher prices but not sure about these CX models. Seem like nice unmolested bikes and a straight seller, might be a decent package deal for someone who is into these?

Back
Top Bottom