The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 239 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Got a soft spot for these little CB fours.

Looks like it’s in good shape. Little tune up and off to the country roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope nope nope. No more old drum brakes for me thank you.
They are pretty, but I don't want to ride one.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

had one just like it many yrs ago, only mine was brown,

Nope nope nope. No more old drum brakes for me thank you.
They are pretty, but I don't want to ride one.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

this bike has a disk brake on front, not that it would stop any shorter distance

Pretty fine deal ..touring screen as well I think.
$_59.JPG

Wonder if the 538 lb weight includes luggage ...as it is not much heavier than the CBF1000 545 wet. Hmm 650 lb wet for the FJ ...fair bit. If you are serious I might be willing to drive you up if you pay the gas. I'm not interested but would love to sit on it as it's been lurking in the back of my mind but 650 lb is daunting.

The FJR's weight.
At first, it's rediculous and a touch awkward. By far, the most "top heavy" bike I ever owned. But. About 1000kms in, I forgot all about it.
A reverse gear would send these bikes over the top. What's another 50lbs at this point?
At $3 large, only 60 something kms, I don't see that lasting very long.
No chain maintenance. Great gas mileage and runs on regular.

The weight is noticeable when pushing the bile around, not so much when it’s under power.

They are quick, comfortable and have great range.

$3k was a steal. I’ve met lots of riders with 300k or more with nothing but scheduled maintenance.

Don't know if it's reasonably priced or not but if I had the means I'd buy it to hang on my wall as an art piece. Beautiful bike imo.

Can some of the Ducatisti here chime in on it? Is it worth anything as a collector piece or is it just an old bike all shined up?

Don't know if it's reasonably priced or not but if I had the means I'd buy it to hang on my wall as an art piece. Beautiful bike imo.

Can some of the Ducatisti here chime in on it? Is it worth anything as a collector piece or is it just an old bike all shined up?

I wondered what to do with the dead space on top of a built in. That's a great idea. I just have to make sure installation is complete before my wife gets home. At that point, she won't be able to get it down. :) Although not that one for me. A nice stock bike would probably fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom