The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 229 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

1999 Honda Shadow ACE 750. Runs drives says needs rear tire. $1000. Other than pegs and grips looks bone stock.

View attachment 43773
Joe Bass likes this
I think the pegs are stock.

Someone buy this and sell me the tail light/ turn signals/ license plate assembly cheap.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Joe Bass likes this
I think the pegs are stock.

Someone buy this and sell me the tail light/ turn signals/ license plate assembly cheap.

No aftermarket $200 or chines knock offs. Signals are fing big money stock. Sitting on this for a bit but to many projects already.

No aftermarket $200 or chines knock offs. Signals are fing big money stock. Sitting on this for a bit but to many projects already.
I thought they looked like the ones I had on my passenger pegs.

Yeah, tell me about it. I've been looking for a deal on that assembly for years.

You should buy it

Thanks. I'm going to take a look at tomorrow morning. I figure if it's a decent running bike, I can putter around town with it for a year and sell it next spring.
The more I look at it the more I like that bike. About the same ponies as the Vstrom. I have a soft spot for laced wheels and kickstarts — that bike has both (although the kick lever is missing in the picture).

I sold a stock 1977 and full rickman back 20 years ago. Got about the same price as asking back then each. Not as nice mind you. Do love the styling of those.

Only $200 someone looking for one. 800 lb limit

View attachment 43760

Thanks, I bought it after I saw your post :) Worth the drive, super nice guy. Some amazingly clean vintage bikes too. Nice little collection.

Bit of cleanup and this thing will be a game changer for my projects

Attachments

• IMG_1095[1566].jpg
    IMG_1095[1566].jpg
    799.7 KB · Views: 34
Seems to he a decent deal to me. 80,000 k, but looks immaculate.
@shanekingsley -this would scratch your itch.

Please view this ad:

2012 Ducati Multistrada S Touring,

Price: $ 7,699

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Please view this ad:

Wonder if hes got records of the maintenance

yes that would be good
from how well written the ad is ... it wouldn't surprise me if he does
I like

if its single owner and hes got records, that would be nice, its still overpriced imo, but i am not italian what do i know

Please view this ad:

Thanks Matt.
That is a very nice bike and I could see myself on it. I like the colour scheme and all the extras and mods are great.
I think I owe it to myself to go get the work done on my current bike and then see how much more I like it.
My car is paid off next March, so then I'll have a bit of coin to look at my next long term bike.

1977 kz650 34.000kms 1200$
states runs and rides fantastic.

could be an interesting ride and wrench project.

when I was 17, I drooled over this bike in the kawasaki showroom lol

I almost want to buy it so nobody chops it up into a 'cafe" racer..ugh
I went and saw this bike yesterday. It's a nice bike and needs minor work to get it certified - I think it was missing a right mirror, one passenger footpeg and one fork seal needs attention. Some minor work on the front brake caliper, but it still brakes fine for what it is. There is a some good rust on the headers with nothing looking like it was about to fall apart, but I didn't inspect them up close. It's basically stock except for the paint on the tank and the seat. I took it for a ride and it pulls strong, starts up easy and the seller is a nice guy. I decided against buying it for a bunch of different reasons, but it's priced fairly for a running bike.

I went and saw this bike yesterday. It's a nice bike and needs minor work to get it certified - I think it was missing a right mirror, one passenger footpeg and one fork seal needs attention. Some minor work on the front brake caliper, but it still brakes fine for what it is. There is a some good rust on the headers with nothing looking like it was about to fall apart, but I didn't inspect them up close. It's basically stock except for the paint on the tank and the seat. I took it for a ride and it pulls strong, starts up easy and the seller is a nice guy. I decided against buying it for a bunch of different reasons, but it's priced fairly for a running bike.

Funny comment about the KZ650 from another site:

"I have no clue how high I actually rev the 650. The tach is a joke, but I routinely run-out of power before shifting, because a quick-revving engine with an inconsistant tach is hard to always shift at the right point when you're trying to put the maximum embarrassment on a "hot-rod" harley. Those guys hate getting smoked so bad by a 30-year-old rice-burner anyway, but when you tell them it's just a 650, not a 900 or 1000, they about blow a gasket!
:laugh:
"

"I have no clue how high I actually rev the 650. The tach is a joke, but I routinely run-out of power before shifting, because a quick-revving engine with an inconsistant tach is hard to always shift at the right point when you're trying to put the maximum embarrassment on a "hot-rod" harley. Those guys hate getting smoked so bad by a 30-year-old rice-burner anyway, but when you tell them it's just a 650, not a 900 or 1000, they about blow a gasket!
"

40 year old tech beats 80 year old tech

"
HDs have their place, but anyone who thinks their street HD is objectively fast is delusional

Yes there's always the mystical old man bathed in heavenly light that passes 40 sportsbikes on one wheel on US 129, but then that wouldn't be the bike would it

Apparently 3 sohc Honda 750 bikes in parts for $250.
I'm curious about her other listing...

Vintage 1950's exercise vibrator machine. Works perfectly.FREE.,

Back
Top Bottom